Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trust me... In 10 years time, Floyd will be regarded as the Greatest ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he'll be remembered as one of the most skilled fighters to ever lace them up, no hater can deny that. He's basically the type of fighter young dudes watch to study the craft and technique.

Comment

Sugar Ray Leonard's hardcore fans said the same. Years later and as its still seen, Ray Robinson is still regarded as GOAT. But its subjective so if you're a biased fan towards Floyd it'll be easy to say he's GOAT, but not many are going to agree, but who cares, right?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I think he'll be remembered as one of the most skilled fighters to ever lace them up, no hater can deny that. He's basically the type of fighter young dudes watch to study the craft and technique.
        Skilled, no doubt. Craft and technique of ultimate ducking and dodging. What Floyd has done with the latter part of his career is a work of art. Duping all his fans like that. Beautiful. Oh my, what sorcery will come of it in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          No one is like him, no one compares...

He will slap Manny around silly and Knock out Martinez...

Possibly stops Canelo aswell....
          Martinez would drop his ass.....that's why he said 150...he won't even fight Pac man......please

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Sugar Ray Leonard's hardcore fans said the same. Years later and as its still seen, Ray Robinson is still regarded as GOAT. But its subjective so if you're a biased fan towards Floyd it'll be easy to say he's GOAT, but not many are going to agree, but who cares, right?
            No one......no one, can take SRR's spot.....that man was a monster....you fight on the pace that he did then and only then do you even belong in the convo.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Greatest ever ducker, or the pioneer of ducks or Godfather of duckers. People may have ducked before Floyd came along, but Floyd mastered it.
              I do think Floyd realizes this and is trying to cap off his career with notable wins because of how he conveniently retired to avoid challenges during his career.

Comment

To the TS: Shut the hell up

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  To the TS: Shut the hell up
                  If you don't like my thread then leave bro.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Not by anyone who knows what they're talking about he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      No one is like him, no one compares...

He will slap Manny around silly and Knock out Martinez...

Possibly stops Canelo aswell....
                      i think if floyd rehabbed his image and beat Manny, bradley, martinez I think the narrative will change. As for the best ever? As long as you have fans that say the best ever is someone they have never seen fight or only know 10% of their resume, then they will surely not say its floyd, especially if they still hate floyd.

Like Irondanhamza said you should go with people who know what they are talking about. And if anyone gives you the usual list of names, srr, armstrong, greb, ali, etcetc. ask them if they've seen any of these people fight other than on poor, grainy tape.

Comment

Working...
                      X