Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent: Chavez Jr. is knocking Martinez out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks HBGBoxingFan for posting the interview.

edit thats not the interview. Thanks anyway.

*Makes thread and doesn't post the interview or link*

Theres some really backwards ass people on here.

Post the interview.
    Last edited by DE100; 08-19-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
        jr. could def. ko martinez. pwill gave him all kinds of trouble in their 1st fight even though i feel he won. and margarito's style was too much for him. jr. is the closest thing to margarito @160. you may not like jr. but he beats everyone at 160.
        You do know that Sergio moved up in weight and took the Williams I fight on less than 2 weeks notice right? He also had about 16 or so fights under his belt with no amateur career at all prior to the Margs fight.....he is a veteran multiple world champion with plenty of experience now.

The difference between the two guys is that Sergio will prepare for Chavez' style while Chavez will just come straight forward with his only game plan is "I have a solid chin, he is older, smaller and Margs beat him already"......that thinking ain't winning him this fight....even the toughest walls crack if they take enough hits from the sledgehammer.

Comment

As much as I would like to see Jr get ktfo, I have a feeling he's going to walk Martinez down.

Comment

Sergio wins

Comment

yeah, just like how he predicted he'd outsell kanye when both of their albums dropped the same day. i hope he puts some serious money down on his prediction.

Comment

Never really followed Chavez career as i thought he was a joke.

But take look at his fight against Lee, it looked like Chavez was walking down lee while limping, leg cramping up. It actually looked like he could've finished him earlier, and even when Lee did out worked Chavez, He got hurt bad, twice in the early rounds, where he got hurt at the end and the bell saved Lee. Even if you say Lee was a bum, he took him out how he was suppose to.

Don't sleep on this kid,

This will be one hell of the fight, if Chavez can take Martinez's power, Martinez is in for one long night.

may the best man win.
                Last edited by CasualBoxingFan; 08-19-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Chavez going to work that body,
                  Martinez goin down.

Comment

He knows his ****t
                    Chavez JR By TKO

Comment

Reverse physiology...

Comment

Working...
                      X