Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley: "Mayweather flattens Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I know is that Manny has been ktfo twice, almost kod a third time by a jab, outboxed by past it Morales, outboxed by a man Floyd outboxed easily, and his fans are still screaming Floyd is scared of Pacquiao. Effing hilarious!

Mannys time is almost.up in this sport. What will these Pacquiao trolls do then?
    Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 08-19-2012, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Fixed it for you. Anytime someone says 'deal with it' regarding Pacquiao v Bradley that gif should be used.
      LMAO...

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        i dont need to back up common knowldege....it's like trying to justify water is wet...
        how is it common knowledge when it's false???im showing you FACTS

Comment

i dont need to back up common knowldege....it's like trying to justify water is wet...
          Or like water is a PED???

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
              True they said Manny won the 3rd fight cause he was more active and Jmm layed back more,and all that matters are the judges scorecards.....................Then Bradley outworks Manny and is more active while Manny just layed back and the judges award Braley the victory then all the sudden the judges are blind

he said Manny-Jmm 3
              OK my bad, I read it wrong.

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              2 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCED judges mind you, I would take there word over any fan boy on the internet any day...
              This is true, but judges have mad mistakes. I believe Pac won the 2nd, drew the 3rd with reasonable since Pac had 3 KD's and some rounds were close. H lost the third. I have Pac winning the Bradley fight, but it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                how is it common knowledge when it's false???im showing you FACTS
                when is common knowldege false?....yes, youre showing me facts that never backed up your claim

Comment

• Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
                  OK my bad, I read it wrong.

This is true, but judges have mad mistakes. I believe Pac won the 2nd, drew the 3rd with reasonable since Pac had 3 KD's and some rounds were close. H lost the third. I have Pac winning the Bradley fight, but it is what it is.

Blah Blah Blah

We aren't PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCED judges so we have no merit...
                  I have Marquez whoopin Pacquiao's ass twice, but hey I am just a guy on boxingscene.com
                  I saw a 15 count when Nedal Hussein knocked down Pacquiao, that should have been a knock out, but hey I am just a guy on boxingscene.com
                  trololololol

Comment

when is common knowldege false?....yes, youre showing me facts that never backed up your claim
                    manny came in the ring at 150 with bradley.floyd came in the ring at 150 with ortiz....fact

Comment

• LarryX tearin ***** up in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X