No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley: "Mayweather flattens Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Just revisit the Costas interview with Floyd and you'll find answers there. Floyd never even mention this new arena you people keep repeating.
    why would floyd mention it ?he is not the one that brung it up arum was.
    did costas ask floyd about the may 5th date?did costas ask floyd why team pac didn't wanna fight on may 5th? no he like most of you people completely skip over that and go straight to the 50/50 split issue but if im not mistaken the may 5th date was the problem before this whole 50/50 issue and the may 5th date was never resolved

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      why would floyd mention it ?he is not the one that brung it up arum was.
      did costas ask floyd about the may 5th date?did costas ask floyd why team pac didn't wanna fight on may 5th? no he like most of you people completely skip over that and go straight to the 50/50 split issue but if im not mistaken the may 5th date was the problem before this whole 50/50 issue and the may 5th date was never resolved
      Please watch the interview before posting anything. I know you're a Floyd fan and it's hard to stomach things that make your idol look bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        Please watch the interview before posting anything. I know you're a Floyd fan and it's hard to stomach things that make your idol look bad.
        You don't even have a point that you're trying to make fan boy.

Comment

• Enough with Pacquiao, Pacquiao this, Pacquiao that, there are other fighters that are worthy talking about, lets talk about Mayweather, Cotto or even Bradley.... Pacquiao is not all that, hes not even talking crap about anyone for us to talk about him....

Comment

• Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            I know it's not what he meant but he accidentally called himself easy work for Floyd.
            Pretty much........

Comment

• Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              I know it's not what he meant but he accidentally called himself easy work for Floyd.
              No he didn't, geez lmao.

Comment

• But I'm a problem for anybody. I'm a problem for anybody, and that's the truth of the matter, baby.

You're not for Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  This coming on from a guy that sprained both his ankles. Trying to get away from Pacman bombs in the 4th round and leaving the arena with the win and Mannys belt.
                  True.............................

Comment

• Bradley sounds like he knows he's lying but he can't admit that he got beat by Pacquiao.

Comment

• timmy is also one of the many fighters who said floyd is SCARED to fight pac..

Comment

Working...
                      X