No announcement yet.

All fighters who have been floored by a jab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Man I love Cotto's jab. He hurts people with it. He's knocked guys down with it and even snapped Manny's and Floyd's heads back pretty violently with it. It is too bad he forgets about it for entire rounds during fights. If he was consistent in using it more, his opponents would be in for a rough ride.
    I'd say he uses it very frequently, especially nowadays.

Comment

ODH was knocked down by a Ike Quartey jab. His jab was insane..

Comment

The fanaticism of some of these users is phenomenal, if not childish. It's sometimes hard for me to grasp, but it makes sense to me when Doug Fischer talks about the Roy Jones' diehards long before I was a hardcore fan of boxing. Still, it's hard to comprehend.

Comment

May weather knocked some cab driver with a jab, I forget who. Brandon Rios knocked Miguel Acosta and hurt him bad with a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyl15 View Post
            May weather knocked some cab driver with a jab, I forget who. Brandon Rios knocked Miguel Acosta and hurt him bad with a jab.
            I was gonna mention him, his name is cooper n I think it was mayweather second pro fight n it was a jab 2 the stomach. Pretty embarrassing lol

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
              The fanaticism of some of these users is phenomenal, if not childish. It's sometimes hard for me to grasp, but it makes sense to me when Doug Fischer talks about the Roy Jones' diehards long before I was a hardcore fan of boxing. Still, it's hard to comprehend.
              explain...............

Comment

When you made this thread, it seems to me that it was inspired by Manny Pacquiao. I'm not positive, of course, but it seems that way. Is that right?

Comment

When you made this thread, it seems to me that it was inspired by Manny Pacquiao. I'm not positive, of course, but it seems that way. Is that right?
                  It's Larry what do you expect? Man thinks he is hiding behind an invisibility cloak when there's Neon lights and a loud speakers signifying where he is.

Comment

He isnt the only one who was floored by a jab

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      It's Larry what do you expect? Man thinks he is hiding behind an invisibility cloak when there's Neon lights and a loud speakers signifying where he is.
                      But when i made the thread was that not the 1st person you thought of aswell?

Comment

Working...
                      X