Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Warns 50 Cent About The Boxing Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the music biz qualifies for being just as ****** as the boxing game. If anyone can break through it's fif. Yall forget this dude had industry beef & real street beef w/ some MAAAAJOR major players & is still alive...shut down an empire in murder inc. Shut Them Bi*ches DOWN....fif is can swim in a pool of sharks i'm sure. But this is some real life advice from mike #salute.

Comment

The money team I believe is the Al Haymon team. He hates publicity so he gets the most talked about names in Hip Hop and boxing and voila. As long as Al Haymon is running the promotional company will be on the up and up. If it's 50 and Floyd, then forget about it!

Comment

The unseen hand

Be leary of the media fellas, they're very deceitful!!!! Just to have u thinking 1 way when its really the other! MIKE knows the ins and outs of the game! ALL boxers are pimped by the industry! Its big business, a sport! My favorite, but still a sport! All these dudes we see are puppets! ITS THOSE U DON'T SEE that run the show! GET WISE!

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
          Funny thing is it was Tysons friend who shot 50

this is who he was talking about
          stfu mike

he's lucky Bruno didn't stop him in '89 too

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            The money team I believe is the Al Haymon team. He hates publicity so he gets the most talked about names in Hip Hop and boxing and voila. As long as Al Haymon is running the promotional company will be on the up and up. If it's 50 and Floyd, then forget about it!
            Don't count on it. as mention earlier, 50 has no problem using people he call his little brother, protege or family and turn around and burn them at the steak.. 50 has a god complex, he much rather floyd need him then he needs floyd.
            There can only be one Alpha male in this business, 50 does not strike as the guy willing to play bottom ***** for anyone.

Comment

Cong**** To Tyson; He's Giving Back From His Own Experiences!

Tyson can be a wealth of wise counsel to those new to the game.

Comment

I thought this at first too.. until Dirrell said he had to leave Haymon to be with TMT.

Comment

Mike is so right.

Comment

Boom. Great advice.

I hope that 50 and Mayweather can do what they say they are going to do. As boxing fans, taste aside- we should all hope for that.

We all know when we are watching boxing it is one main event and likely a bunch of weak undercards- the seats are empty until the finale.

Boxing is the greatest sport in the world, the classiest and most honest combat.

I am not a massive fan of MMA but I rate fighters from all walks of life. The UFC have completely overwritten boxing in terms of how they publicise and entertain their fans.

If 50 cent and Mayweather can replicate that buzz it is better for all of us as fans of the sweet science.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                      I thought this at first too.. until Dirrell said he had to leave Haymon to be with TMT.
                      Yeah now I don't think Al Haymon is involved in this. I think it's really 50 and Floyd calling the shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X