Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is cringeworthy "trash talk" exclusive to certain areas of CA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is cringeworthy "trash talk" exclusive to certain areas of CA?

I swear, every time I see a Tim Bradley or Robert Guerrero quote, I have to really bring myself around to read it. Will it be something worth noting this time or some horrible form of "trash talking"?

From Guerrero's calling out Mayweather (LOL! @ that btw) or Bradley's most recent "We can go to f**kin war" quote regarding Pacquiao. I mean, seriously, c'mon!!!!! This **** is RIDICULOUS.

and this is coming from someone who is neutral on both fighters, I don't love nor do I "hate" them.

PLEASE stop opening your mouth. It does not do you any favors, makes you sound ridiculous.

Victor Ortiz : i'm a tree dude

sometimes, i have to hide my west coast bias in fear of embarrassment when they talk

Comment

I guess population has nothing to do with how many fighters are from California. You sound like a woman crying about men yelling at each other. Pointless thread.

Comment

This ole buster ass mark ass buster trick used to be from Cali.

Ole perpetrating the set as nicca, bluh.....

Comment

I like Mays trash talk but sometimes he blows.

Comment

Well it's not trash talk but whenever I hear someone from Cali say "Hella" I automatically think they're an idiot. Same as blokes who have their underpants hanging out their strides & the crotch around the knee.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Victor Ortiz : i'm a tree dude

sometimes, i have to hide my west coast bias in fear of embarrassment when they talk
              how could i forget that?!? man, that is horrible hahahaha

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
              I guess population has nothing to do with how many fighters are from California. You sound like a woman crying about men yelling at each other. Pointless thread.
              and you sound like a woman crying about a woman crying about men yelling at each other. Pointless post.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              This ole buster ass mark ass buster trick used to be from Cali.

Ole perpetrating the set as nicca, bluh.....
              650 in the house, my nicccaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                I like Mays trash talk but sometimes he blows.
                May also doesn't do himself any favors most of the time, but I'm not going to lie I've LOL'd at some of the **** he has said before. Either way, he's the #1 guy so he can say what he wants and it's excusable (for the most part)

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                Well it's not trash talk but whenever I hear someone from Cali say "Hella" I automatically think they're an idiot. Same as blokes who have their underpants hanging out their strides & the crotch around the knee.
                lol, I used to say hella but Miami filtered that out for me. It doesn't bother me.

Mak & Sweat Pea might want to fight you know, though.

Comment

You hella dumb, riz. Hella dumb.

Comment

i would so hella kick that one poster's ass for talkin ****

Comment

Working...
                    X