Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayweather vs Pacquiao-Bradley: Which fight did you score closer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I scored them both 116-112 in favor of Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Comment

Scores were similar but this is one of those cases where scores don't tell you the full story.

After 8 rounds, Cotto was in the fight and gave Floyd some trouble .... but then Floyd pulled away as Cotto did not have enough in the tank to continue pressing as he did in round 8.

After 8 rounds, Manny was winning and it looked like it was going to be an easy victory and Bradley was not giving you any sign that he had a chance. The final few rounds, Manny went on cruise control as he probably thought this was in the bag .... so the rounds were closer .... but never had Manny in trouble but perhaps winning some of those rounds.

At the end both Floyd and Manny won, with no doubt.

Comment

mayweather/cotto was a close fight. i won't argue if you think cotto only won 2-3 rounds but floyd won about 4-5 of those rounds by the skin of his teeth.

Comment

10-2 Floyd.

6-6 Bradley-Pacquiao.

Comment

I had it 8 to 4 for mayweather and 11 to 1 for pac.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Scores were similar but this is one of those cases where scores don't tell you the full story.

After 8 rounds, Cotto was in the fight and gave Floyd some trouble .... but then Floyd pulled away as Cotto did not have enough in the tank to continue pressing as he did in round 8.

After 8 rounds, Manny was winning and it looked like it was going to be an easy victory and Bradley was not giving you any sign that he had a chance. The final few rounds, Manny went on cruise control as he probably thought this was in the bag .... so the rounds were closer .... but never had Manny in trouble but perhaps winning some of those rounds.

At the end both Floyd and Manny won, with no doubt.
              I don't know which fight you watched, from the 8th round and on Bradley changed his style and started doing a lot better.

Cotto landing a few jabs and missing air is not being in the fight. The fans were more in the fight than Cotto was. IF you want to be nice, you can give him 3 rounds tops, but he only really won 2.

Comment

Bradley won about 3 or 4 rounds(some pretty close rounds). Cotto won about 3 or 4 rounds at most. Floyd fought very different vs Cotto then he usually does. Floyd likes to fight at the center of the ring for easy fights but w/e. Manny didn't look so great. But he was hitting Bradley with bombs but couldn't stop him. I think Floyd's fight was closer just because Floyd decided to make it a fight and not just stay in the middle of the ring where he would out land Cotto easily.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  After the fight, you said Cotto won......Which is it???? Because what you originally said was CRAZY.

I scored Floyd-Cotto 118-110 live, 117-111 re-watching it.

Cotto won rounds 6, 8, and 9. That's it.

I scored Pac-Bradley 117-111 live, 116-112 re-watching it.

Bradley won rounds 1, 10, 11, and 12.
                  when did i say that? stop it dude

Comment

8-4 Mayweather; 8-4 Pac

Comment

I gave Cotto the 8th round, and I gave Bradley the win.

Comment

Working...
                      X