Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland was in the hospital (Getting Arm checked) a month prior to the Molina fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
    Lol so you dont believe it? what about the surgery he went through after the fight? You believe that? Dip****.
    You can have a lightly injured shoulder before the fight and make the injury 10x worse after it. So according to you Kirkland lost because of that shoulder? It wasn't because of his terrible game plan, lack of skills and poor mentality? GTFO. Suddenly a boxer with an injured shoulder can't move his legs and loses all his ability to fight.
    Last edited by vacon04; 08-18-2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

good find TP5

Comment

There probably isn't a boxer in a world with some type of lingering physical issue.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          You can have a lightly injured shoulder before the fight and make the injury 10x worse after it. So according to you Kirkland lost because of that shoulder? It wasn't because of his terrible game plan, lack of skills and poor mentality? GTFO. Suddenly a boxer with an injured shoulder can't move his legs and loses all his ability to fight.
          it wasn't a lightly injured arm............his arm actually came out of the socket in training camp. thats why he was at the hospital............

face it. molina wasn't impressive at all against a 1 armed kirkland & somehow almost got ko'd................

Comment

Should of pulled out of the fight then. He knew the risk of going into the fight injured.

Comment

Was he injured/Drugged against Ishida? I dont get whats going on here though, He beat Molina.....So i dont get all this issues that seem to be coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
                Ya, people won't shut up. But this is further proof he wasn't himself fight night and IMO was on his way to getting the stoppage.
                What do you mean he wasn't himself? I don't like when people say this. He looked exactly like himself. He wasn't aggressive because he didn't have an easy target in front of him, he kept getting hit in the face, and every time he did get close Molina tied him up.

Comment

I didn't like the ending of the Molina fight & I think it should have been allowed to play out. But I know Kirkland has had an injured shoulder for some time, everybody did. I'd like the rematch if possible.

154 needs to get those top heavy guys all together. there's only 1 fighter at 154 that won't be involved as long as there's a possibility of a showdown with him & either Cotto or Floyd. The business of boxing.

Comment

Having it checked doesn't mean there was anything wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                      Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      What do you mean he wasn't himself? I don't like when people say this. He looked exactly like himself. He wasn't aggressive because he didn't have an easy target in front of him, he kept getting hit in the face, and every time he did get close Molina tied him up.

I thought he looked like crap because of the shoulder. His punches looked slower with less pop then any fight I have ever seen him in. I said nothing about losing because he won, and IMO was well on his way to get the stoppage. Molina was gassed. You could tell by the way he was holding on for dear life in rd 10.

It bugs me that the fight had to end like that. I wouldnt have to have these conversations.
                      Last edited by Cazadores; 08-18-2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X