Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Bandwagon Sign In Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm rooting for JCC, and think he can do it, but I see Sergio as the favourite. Hopefully Chavez can get it done!

Comment

cant wait!!! sergio martinez fans are gonna be making up so many excuses when he gets knocked the fkkk out!!!

"he beat a 50 year old martinez"
      "chavez cheated hes a heavyweight"
      x)

Comment

I cant wait for Martinez to stop this nonsense that Chavez has made. Chavez has at least 2 losses on his resume and because of his name he got the nod on close decisions. Martinez is on another level, Chavez is a marketing tool because of his name and undefeated record while holding the WBC belt hostage fighting faded fighters and not taking piss tests. In a fair fight (With no politics if you know what I mean) Martinez destroys Chavez Jr and makes him retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          I would say skills are under rated and not taught often to todays fighters.
          skills are overrated by fans. they think whoever is better skilled always wins. not so.

Comment

Hope anyone who rides this drain has collision insurance

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
              I cant wait for Martinez to stop this nonsense that Chavez has made. Chavez has at least 2 losses on his resume and because of his name he got the nod on close decisions. Martinez is on another level, Chavez is a marketing tool because of his name and undefeated record while holding the WBC belt hostage fighting faded fighters and not taking piss tests. In a fair fight (With no politics if you know what I mean) Martinez destroys Chavez Jr and makes him retire.
              you're stuck in the past.

a few years ago, yeah he was fighting tomato cans and living off his name.

but recently he's been fighting solid opponents.

go look at who martinez has been fighting after winning his title and compare them.

Comment

i love how ppl talk crap about how chavez don't fight anyone.

yet he's fighting sergio martinez next.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  yeah there will be moments that serg makes jr. look foolish.

but by the mid rounds, serg will realize he is outweighed by 20 lbs., jr. is so much stronger, that jr. keeps coming and that he can't hurt jr.

jcc jr. will win by tko late.
                  I understand you're theorizing. Gross error in judgement IMO.

Comment

This train smells like mierda nalgas basura.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      I understand you're theorizing. Gross error in judgement IMO.
                      we'll see.

if serg goes and tries to hurt jr., jcc jr. already won half the battle.

Comment

Working...
                      X