Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley on Pacquiao Rematch; F*** It, Let's Go To War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    All this break down not to say nothing..Manny should want this fight more then ever then should'int he??Yet I doubt he wants it at all...

The people who matter the most saw it for Bradley and also seen a close fight..I'll ride with them..Not to mention Ford a very respected judge and the only judge to get the thumbs up from Lederman gave the fight to Bradley..He also owned Jim live on T.V...Oh BTW Ford is the guy who teaches classes on how to score a fight,LMAO..I'll ride with him over anybody you've named throughout ya post...
    ... Lederman questioned one of the judges who by the way favored Bradley but as a judge, you can be good or bad on most nights but more importantly, Lederman criticized the judging .... and had Manny winning easily.

These 3 judges were only convinced unanimously in 3 rounds that Bradley won. For the other 9 rounds, they either had Manny winning the round or they scored differently.

ROUND 1:
    Judges: Jerry Roth, C.J. Ross 10-9 for Pacquiao; Duane Ford 10-9 for Bradley

Round 2:
    Judges: Roth, Ross 10-9 for Bradley; Ford 10-9 for Pacquiao

Round 3:
    Judges: All 10-9 for Pacquiao

Round 4:

Round 5:
    Judges: Roth 10-9 for Pacquiao; Ross, Ford 10-9 for Bradley

Round 6:

Round 7:
    Judges: All 10-9 for Bradley

Round 8:

Round 9:
    Judges: Roth, Ross 10-9 for Pacquiao; Ford 10-9 for Bradley

Round 10:

Round 11:

Round 12:

Last edited by ADP02; 08-18-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Dont make a fool of yourself with your "lets go to war" comments. Thats what you said you was going to do before the last fight with Pac, and we all know you backtracked on your word.
      You said JMM lost to Pac as he didnt take it to the champ? Well you didnt take it to the champ as well and took it too the champ even less than JMM managed to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        ... Lederman questioned one of the judges who by the way favored Bradley but as a judge, you can be good or bad on most nights but more importantly, Lederman criticized the judging .... and had Manny winning easily.

These 3 judges were only convinced unanimously in 3 rounds that Bradley won. For the other 9 rounds, they either had Manny winning the round or they scored differently.

ROUND 1:
        Judges: Jerry Roth, C.J. Ross 10-9 for Pacquiao; Duane Ford 10-9 for Bradley

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5:

Round 6:

Round 7:

Round 8:

Round 9:
        Judges: Roth, Ross 10-9 for Pacquiao; Ford 10-9 for Bradley

Round 10:

Round 11:

Round 12:

Which should let you know,what they seen was a close fight..Thanks for proving my point...Rds in this fight was close,so of course there are gonna be rds in which they scored different,that tends to happen in close fights..

BTW of course Lederman is going to have something to say about the judging after the fight,with his horrible score card..He must have slept threw the fight..He gave Pac rds 11 and 12..This should show how much of a joke Ledermans card was...

Comment

• Lederman is paid to sound professional while "selling the product" to the fans.....that was precisely what he did.

Comment

• All the guys in here saying Bradley won are the same guys I remember seeing post in the thread during the fight saying how Pacquiao was beating him. And please for the love of god dont blame it on the 'biased HBO commentating' if you cant form an opinion of the fight you are watching without validating it with the commentators then you dont know ****.

"I rewatched it Pac barely hit Bradley when the biased HBO commentators and crowd said they were the fight was close"

I love how these guys saying that Bradley won point out where Pacquiao missed on his punches and not where Bradley landed because they know Bradley did nothing effective the whole fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              All the guys in here saying Bradley won are the same guys I remember seeing post in the thread during the fight saying how Pacquiao was beating him. And please for the love of god dont blame it on the 'biased HBO commentating' if you cant form an opinion of the fight you are watching without validating it with the commentators then you dont know ****.

"I rewatched it Pac barely hit Bradley when the biased HBO commentators and crowd said they were the fight was close"

I love how these guys saying that Bradley won point out where Pacquiao missed on his punches and not where Bradley landed because they know Bradley did nothing effective the whole fight.
              I've said on many occasions that Bradley's most effective work was to the body..Not to mention Pac was the only one busted up...If you felt Pac won cool..Don't try to discredit me tho homie,everything I've said I stuck by..

Night of the fight I only had Pac winning by two or three rds..Not a wide margin..Mind you I was also drinking and had about 15 to 20 people in my apt..When watching it the very next day,I have change my tune..That is all..Pac was not effective either if you play it like that..Cause once again like I said,Pac was the one sucking wind and the only one busted up...Try again bro..

Comment

• I still had Pac winning by 2 rounds after watching it agains several times but Pac didn't do anything stellar to win those rounds I gave him. His last minute bursts did more for me in those rounds than the jabbing and dictating of the pace and distance that Bradley exhibited in the other 2 minutes of them.

Pac was indeed bleeding from the mouth and Tim's worst damage came from himself rolling over on his ankle. Neither guy dominated but Tim had a good strategy in the final 4 rounds and to me, appeared to be a more technical boxer than Pac. Manny had the speed, power and experience of headlining a PPV but Tim had almost everything else.

I'd still favor Tim in a rematch where I think he would use the jab and tag the body again to rack the points up and prepare for Pac's attack during the last minute.

Comment

Which should let you know,what they seen was a close fight..Thanks for proving my point...Rds in this fight was close,so of course there are gonna be rds in which they scored different,that tends to happen in close fights..

BTW of course Lederman is going to have something to say about the judging after the fight,with his horrible score card..He must have slept threw the fight..He gave Pac rds 11 and 12..This should show how much of a joke Ledermans card was...
                  So used Lederman to make a point but now you say he had horrible scoring and the judges were good .... bias there?

Judges were not too convinced that Bradley won as they were all over the place with their scoring and only gave Bradley 3 clear rounds ....

and for them to give Manny only 3 clear rounds, was even crazier.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    So used Lederman to make a point but now you say he had horrible scoring and the judges were good .... bias there?

Judges were not too convinced that Bradley won as they were all over the place with their scoring and only gave Bradley 3 clear rounds ....

and for them to give Manny only 3 clear rounds, was even crazier.
                    I only gave Pac 3 clear rds,4,6,8...I used Lederman not to help make my point,but to expose his horrible scoring and him pointing out before the fight that Ford was a very respectable judge(which he is)..Like I said in a close fight scores will always be all over the place...I don't see the relevance in even bring that up..It truly makes very lil sense...

Comment

I only gave Pac 3 clear rds,4,6,8...I used Lederman not to help make my point,but to expose his horrible scoring and him pointing out before the fight that Ford was a very respectable judge(which he is)..Like I said in a close fight scores will always be all over the place...I don't see the relevance in even bring that up..It truly makes very lil sense...
                      You did it again,..... you used Lederman to make a point on judging but then you shoot him down on the subject of judging.

Manny won his rounds clearly and there were more than 3 rounds that he won clearly.

Now I know that they will not have exact same scoring but .......
                      The judges were never convinced that Bradley won 7 rounds as they only had 3 in which they were unanimous about. That left 9 rounds. They gave 3 to Manny so there were 6 where some of those judges that you agreed FULLY to had it for Manny and some had it for Bradley .... so for you to say that you were FULLY in agreement with the judges, ..... how can you be when they were not? That is, if you had it 7-5, you couldn't possibly have it exactly as those judges as none were in agreement with Bradley winning except for 3 rounds.

I understand that you are biased and had it for Bradley but you need to understand that almost everyone else had it differently and that is why there was a controversy with the bad judging. If there wasn't that big controversy, I can see your point and say it was close but Bradley won according to the judges. Fair .... but that was not what happened.

Anyhow, the way that I saw it, Manny had won 7 rounds for sure, Bradley 1 and 4 rounds that were close. No way Bradley won that fight.

I thought Bradley would have done much better that he did and was actually surprised at his performance as I'm sure most were .... Bradley didn't deserve to be crowned WW champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X