Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley on Pacquiao Rematch; F*** It, Let's Go To War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Because he felt Pacquiao's power

Bradley did nothing other than make the fight boring and lose 10 rounds
    Bradley easily won the last three rounds. As a matter fact by the 12th round, Pacquiao was getting hit at will and was HEAVILY BREATHING. Yet Letterman gave the 12th round to Pacquiao!! Only a blind fool believes Pacquiao won 10 rounds.

Bradley's body work was phenomenal in that fight, I think his power is underrated because he was landing good body shots and he was HURTING Pacquiao. People think Pacquiao was coasting through rounds, but the truth of the matter is Pacquiao couldn't simply blitz through Bradley because he would have been countered by hard shots.

Oh Btw I had it 115-114 for Bradley. It was a close fight.
    Last edited by Boxingwizard; 08-17-2012, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• I think Bradley beats Pacquiao convincingly in the rematch. Pacquiao wasn't even complaining about the score, because he knew it was a close fight.

Comment

• Tim. Please stop it. You know Arum gave you that belt and you know you didnt beat Manny. Im not ven close to being a Pacquiao fan in fact I kida dont like him, but lets be honest... Manny spanked you and anybody who's REAL will tell you that. Go to War? Why didnt you "Go to War" the 1st time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
          I think Bradley beats Pacquiao convincingly in the rematch. Pacquiao wasn't even complaining about the score, because he knew it was a close fight.

Comment

Bradley easily won the last three rounds. As a matter fact by the 12th round, Pacquiao was getting hit at will and was HEAVILY BREATHING. Yet Letterman gave the 12th round to Pacquiao!! Only a blind fool believes Pacquiao won 10 rounds.

Bradley's body work was phenomenal in that fight, I think his power is underrated because he was landing good body shots and he was HURTING Pacquiao. People think Pacquiao was coasting through rounds, but the truth of the matter is Pacquiao couldn't simply blitz through Bradley because he would have been countered by hard shots.

Pacquiao won the first with three punches 10 seconds before the round ended.... that's the kind of night it was going to be...
            :s

Comment

• OMG! Bradley stop fooling yourself! All I can say is Pacquiao is a Bad match-up for you. Bradley just want to cash in again. I will not pay to watch it I'll be waiting for the replay.

Comment

You're wrong. It was a robbery. Andre Ward, Lennox Lewis, Holyfield, etc. were all disappointed about the outcome. Even Mayweather Sr wasn't pleased about the result. Fifty cent also claims it was a robbery. Ninety five percent of the world's adult population thought Paq won. Give it up people.

Comment

How the heck could you have it for Bradley? I'd love to throw this loss into all the P A C T A R D S faces, but even I know how ****** I'd look. Pacquiao clearly won that fight.

Comment

• It's a hard sell to the Pac fans...

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Last time I checked Bradley got the decision bro. And also, Pacquiao is as much to blame about it being a boring fight. Manny was missing most of his wild shots and only fighting 30 seconds of every round and basically slept walked through the championship rounds. At least Bradley sustained an injury, what's Manny's excuse?
                    Dude, the pac fans on here don't want to see what you're saying,...I agree though.

Bradley has to knock Manny silly to get any kudos from them. I don't think he has the power to do it, so another boring bout with Manny flailing sporadically & doing nothing for a few rounds with Bradley working solidly but unspectacularly is the likely scenario...a la fight 1.

If that's the case, be prepared for more pac fans railing that inaccurately that Manny was dominating for the full 12 & on the verge of a spectacular ko, especially if he loses again.

Comment

No, it wasn't close,... Bradley only won acouple rounds.

And Pacquiao didn't complain because its in his nature to be humble.

Giving the fight to bradley is laughable.

Comment

Working...
                      X