Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley on Pacquiao Rematch; F*** It, Let's Go To War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Broke His Ankle Trying To Get Away From Pacquiao's Fire!

Bradley isn't going to war. He got drummed last time, and the world is in agreement. Bradley is in desperation-mode to say anything, to lure in that monster payday once more, rather than see it go to JMM or Cotto, of which neither of them deserve another shot at Pacquiao. Bradley has no punching power to ward off Manny. He will get beaten silly again.

Comment

• Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
      I liked Bradley but he is losing my respect. He knows he lost that fight and now he wants a rematch for the money! I rather see him fight marquez and watch his ass get outclassed.

Why has he lost your respect, he may think he lost that fight but he was awarded the decision and is willing to do it again, Tim Bradley stepped up to fight one of the best in the world and was by no means blowing out even with early injuries, if anything you should show him more respect for his showing on that night. Manny could gain a lot more respect if he went into a rematch with Bradley, he's looking at three rematches, he's already beat two of them and he's staying away from Tim Bradley. I don't care how much money each fight brings, if your going to do a rematch at least fight the guy who just who took your title.

I think Manny will lose a rematch with Bradley, that's just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
        You had manny barely winning.

Manny blew him out, easily.

But no, im not a cac, you racist.
        No it wasn't a blowout. Do me a favor b1tch. Don't quote me no more.

Comment

• bradley will go to war in the rematch guys!!! but you gotta mute the sound, watch it in slow-mo and wear night vision goggles in order to see it

Comment

• lets be real here... tim said he was "going to war" the first fight... and he CLEARLY didnt. so im not so convinced about a second time.

i think tim held his own, but i dont think he won. but in many ways, it seems better off that he won, team pac needed a reality check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              I gave bradley 2 rounds tops, he did nothing to win the fight. all his "i'm going to war" talk is all bull****. Or do I have to watch the fight again with the sound off and night vision goggles on in order to see that bradley won?? LOL.
              You also thought Khan Maidana was a close fight...LMAO...

Comment

• honestly, if this fight gets made, its just a complete and utter joke.

i wont be buying it, bob arum can fcuk off. and anybody that does buy this fight that isnt a tim bradley fan, isnt a proper boxing fan in my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
                  lets be real here... tim said he was "going to war" the first fight... and he CLEARLY didnt. so im not so convinced about a second time.

i think tim held his own, but i dont think he won. but in many ways, it seems better off that he won, team pac needed a reality check.
                  Team PAC will get another reality check if they accept the rematch...

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    We all know that Paq wants Bradly. Justifiably so. But Bradly can't draw flies even in his own backyard.

People need to understand that Arum's number one choice is Cotto 2, then Marques 4. Tim is a third option for Arum.

Paq clearly wants Bradly. Fans know why. Arum will try to convince the fans that Manny wants another Cotto 2. A guy he beat decisively. Arum wants us to believe Manny wants another Cotto.
                    Arum wants Pac/Cotto 2 at a catchweight. It's been his dream fight for a long while now. If this is what you want instead of Bradley 2, you must be an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      honestly, if this fight gets made, its just a complete and utter joke.

i wont be buying it, bob arum can fcuk off. and anybody that does buy this fight that isnt a tim bradley fan, isnt a proper boxing fan in my eyes.
                      Can I ask you what you believed happen that night?? Do you believe Arum brought all the judges?? You can't be serious..Duane Ford is a highly respected judge..I really don't understand the problem...

Comment

Working...
                      X