• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    And the jailbird woman beater.
    And the knocked out twice one..

Comment

This was so awesome. If Golden Boy wants to make this now, neither guy would be able to live it down if they walked away.

Comment

I bet Goldenboy's brewing a megafight at 140 between these 2.

Comment

Originally posted by eddycolon21
          Two crap fighters thinking they're bigger than what they r. Who has bight to be considered one of the "big boys" in boxing. And who the f@$k has Guerrero beat to be one of the "big boys". They should both just fight and get it over with. Put it on ESPN Friday night fights. That's all it's worth
          That is a good HBO or Sho time fight. Neither are crap fighters. This fight would be a better fight than Bradley versus (2*ktfo) Pacquiao.

Comment

I'd like to see this match-up.

Comment

Hey Golden boy, make it happen at 140. Broner vs Guerrero great fight.

Comment

LMFAO at : "Your 10 Fights Young And 5 Titles Away" hahaha good one Guerrero!

I like Broner a lot, I don't mind the Trash Talking or confidence of any of that...BUT he been acting a little stupid on Twitter sending Tweets to fighters issuing challenges I don't know if this is for attention or if the guy is SERIOUS

Let Al Haymon and GBP make the matches BRONER! last week he was talking ***** with Dib, I think he tried to send a Tweet to Gamboa and Mayweather and 50 Cent and I don't think any of them responded to him...i would not be shocked if he sends Mayweather a Tweet challenging him soon because right now he is getting a little too BOLD

Get you feet wet at 135 first before trying to fight guys at 147

But at 140 I would love to see that fight, right in the middle for both fighters, Guerrero only has 1 fight at 147
                Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 08-14-2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Make this fight happen.

Comment

If I were in the Broner camp I would seriously consider trying to make this fight happen. Yes, Guerrero is fighting as a welterweight. But, he's a former featherweight that's a slick boxer that can't punch. This is a fight I think Broner can win.

Comment

Floyd Oscar 2. Accept Broner probably takes the L if it happens at 147 anytime soon...

Comment

Working...
                      X