No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner challenges Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
    Go look for yourself. If you know how to use Twitter its not hard to find. I don't really care about that, I just want to see the fight.
    Lmao...lmao!

Comment

• Damn is he having troubles finding someone to fight him? What is with him basically Twitting Other Fighters To Fight Him or is this just for ATTENTION

I wouldn't mind seeing that fight though, Guerrero can come back down to at least 140 I would think

Comment

• Oh ****, Erislandy Lara just followed me on Twitter!

If a champ follows me, yall should too! @HTownTexan

Comment

• The ghost would mess Broner up....dude tried to cheat the weight against a 130 pound guy to get an advantage. Guerrero moved up 2 weight classes and beat an undefeated KO artist belt holder after a 15 month layoff. Once Guerrero completely shakes off the ring rust, he will destroy Broner.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            Damn is he having troubles finding someone to fight him? What is with him basically Twitting Other Fighters To Fight Him or is this just for ATTENTION

I wouldn't mind seeing that fight though, Guerrero can come back down to at least 140 I would think
            Forget that....you call out a 147 pound fighter, then move up and fight him there....if you are afraid, then keep the twinkie hole shut.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              The ghost would mess Broner up....dude tried to cheat the weight against a 130 pound guy to get an advantage. Guerrero moved up 2 weight classes and beat an undefeated KO artist belt holder after a 15 month layoff. Once Guerrero completely shakes off the ring rust, he will destroy Broner.
              guerrero isnt that good, aydin isnt that good not even sure how he was undefeated.. broner beats ghost imo

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Forget that....you call out a 147 pound fighter, then move up and fight him there....if you are afraid, then keep the twinkie hole shut.
                Yeah True!

I think he just kinda looking for attention though

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  http://www.fighthype.com/news/article12998.html
                  This was posted Aug 9th. Video was probably recorded before that. And according to the BScene article Broner was the one who called him out.

And if I wanted to go on Twitter I'd have an account myself.
                  You care more about the petty stuff more than wanting to see the fight. Who cares who called who out. It looks like BOTH would like to fight and NEITHER is scared of the other as a fan you should want the fight to happen not worry about who called who out.

Im done with this topic. The conclusion I've come to from fight hype and Twitter is Broner called him out in the video, the Ghost and fans were talking about what he would do to Broner on Twitter (thread didn't include retweets) and Broner said let's fight. Hopefully Golden Boy can make it happen.

Comment

• i see...Broner cant wait to go to 147...and you know who is also @ 147?

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                      You care more about the petty stuff more than wanting to see the fight. Who cares who called who out. It looks like BOTH would like to fight and NEITHER is scared of the other as a fan you should want the fight to happen not worry about who called who out.

Im done with this topic. The conclusion I've come to from fight hype and Twitter is Broner called him out in the video, the Ghost and fans were talking about what he would do to Broner on Twitter (thread didn't include retweets) and Broner said let's fight. Hopefully Golden Boy can make it happen.
                      I never said I didn't want the fight to happen but why bother getting your hopes up? What are the chances of this fight happening any time soon? GBP and Haymon are not gonna allow Broner in that ring vs Guerrero and risk him losing. With Mayweather retiring soon and "leaving" GBP they need his replacement.

Comment

Working...
                      X