Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kid above claimed that Golden Boy gets a percentage of Pac's fights and I asked him to provide a source and he failed to do so.

"Oh but some guy said....I think I heard....uhh."

Comment

• Screw this fight. Its time has passed.

Pac is now in the winding down stage of his career and his skills, speed, and power have noticeably declined since 2009. Thus, it's not going to be the spectacle it could have been all those years ago.

I actively hope that this fight doesn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
        This kid above claimed that Golden Boy gets a percentage of Pac's fights and I asked him to provide a source and he failed to do so.

"Oh but some guy said....I think I heard....uhh."
        Everyone knows this is the case since manny took the cash froim odh. Why would I waste time giving you a link to common knowledge. If you choose not to believe it fine with me.

Comment

• Too much time has passed, both guys way past prime. Waste of time if it happens as I think most people realise that neither guy is the force they were. Another year at least will pass before it happens, so it'll be even more pointless then...and far less sellable to a public that are fed up with paying through the nose to watch meaningless fights. The undercard would have to be absolutely stellar for me to pay the most likely absorbitant fee that will be asked.

Stream it I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Everyone knows this is the case since manny took the cash froim odh. Why would I waste time giving you a link to common knowledge. If you choose not to believe it fine with me.
            Hmm another blind statement with no source? You know that's against the rules right?

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
              Hmm another blind statement with no source? You know that's against the rules right?
              alt banned for the 3rd or 4th time. thank god now we can have substantive discussions about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                alt banned for the 3rd or 4th time. thank god now we can have substantive discussions about boxing.
                It needs to happen a lot more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  It needs to happen a lot more often.
                  Agree, starting with you you biased twonk. Cleansing this place of fanboy's and people that only support fighters mainly because of their skin colour would be amazing....but highly unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Agree, starting with you you biased twonk. Cleansing this place of fanboy's and people that only support fighters mainly because of their skin colour would be amazing....but highly unlikely.
                    Seems you want to get banned again too? lol

Comment

• Floyd needs to at least keep half of his word. He said he'll be fighting five more times, but where the hell is he? This is boxing, not wrestlemania.

I'd settle for Canelo vs Mayweather at this point.

Pick up the phone, Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X