Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Very well said and true. For the pass 2 years or so all I hear from Floyd and his groupies is manny take the test and we got a fight!! For 2 phucking years we hear this everyday. And now ost is no longer an issue BUT there's a new demand now. Lets forget all the he say she say. As of right now PAC has made a public announcement saying he has agree to everything now where is Floyd at?? If I remember correctly u Floyd fans was the one who was saying whatever PAC say wont be true unless he says it on camera. Well he did now where Floyd again???
    when floyd pre booked a date, you and other members of manny's fringe fanbase said doing this is ducking because you don't negotiate like this. so do you and the rest of manny's fringe fanbase equate manny pre booking a date as evidence he's ducking the fight?

Comment

• May 5 happened to fall on a Saturday five months ago. Team Mayweather said, "This is great! We need to find a Mexican fighter!" Then went the rumor that GBP was talking to Morales. The rumor spread like wildfire.

http://www.boxingscene.com/erik-mora...marquez--46039

Fans were angry. They were outraged. Floyd learned about the outrage and was pissed about it, "Okay, then, I'll fight Pacquiao, give me a contract and I'll sign it right now!" It was like a guy who enjoys being on welfare and being repeatedly pressured into getting a job. Floyd then pretended that Cinco de Mayo was really meant for Pacquiao. Long story short, Pacquiao then, as usual, called the guy's bluff and Floyd responded by offering an offer equivalent to 80/20. This is the same guy who for three years has been saying, "No test, no fight."

Let's move on guys. It's over. Fifty has already confirmed that Mayweather is afraid of Pac. There's nothing more to discuss.

(It may be better if this thread is finally moved to the least visited section of this site.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        May 5 happened to fall on a Saturday five months ago. Team Mayweather said, "This is great! We need to find a Mexican fighter!" Then went the rumor that GBP was talking to Morales. The rumor spread like wildfire.

http://www.boxingscene.com/erik-mora...marquez--46039

Fans were angry. They were outraged. Floyd learned about the outrage and was pissed about it, "Okay, then, I'll fight Pacquiao, give me a contract and I'll sign it right now!" It was like a guy who enjoys being on welfare and being repeatedly pressured into getting a job. Floyd then pretended that Cinco de Mayo was really meant for Pacquiao. Long story short, Pacquiao then, as usual, called the guy's bluff and Floyd responded by offering an offer equivalent to 80/20. This is the same guy who for three years has been saying, "No test, no fight."

Let's move on guys. It's over. Fifty has already confirmed that Mayweather is afraid of Pac. There's nothing more to discuss.

(It may be better if this thread is finally moved to the least visited section of this site.)
        you forgot about manny's cut not healing ( according to his dr., bob arum's son in law) until JUne and the stadium bob wanted. are those facts that you just left out by mistake?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          you forgot about manny's cut not healing ( according to his dr., bob arum's son in law) until JUne and the stadium bob wanted. are those facts that you just left out by mistake?
          Unless Floyd is a baby, there's no reason in the world why you can't wait for a few weeks or months if it meant that the biggest fight of this century will happen. Those are part on any normal negotiation. It's simply a date that could be agreed upon. If Floyd was really serious he could have just said, "Okay, I'll wait." Tell me exactly why that is such a big deal as opposed to offering an offer you know it will be refused.

Grow up man. What you're doing is the same as enabling a drug abuser. He will never be rehabilitated. You're not really helping him.

Comment

Unless Floyd is a baby, there's no reason in the world why you can't wait for a few weeks or months if it meant that the biggest fight of this century will happen. Those are part on any normal negotiation. It's simply a date that could be agreed upon. If Floyd was really serious he could have just said, "Okay, I'll wait." Tell me exactly why that is such a big deal as opposed to offering an offer you know it will be refused.

Grow up man. What you're doing is the same as enabling a drug abuser. He will never be rehabilitated. You're not really helping him.
            So floyd should've waited for manny's cut to heal? Or should he have waited for the outdoor stadium? Funny, but before floyd reserved the may 5th date, Manny was setting up a fight for the same day. So manny could fight JMM on May 5th but not floyd? How come no stadium was being discussed then? Talk about enabling man.

It's ok dude. Manny is fighting JMM a 4th time. Hopefully he can win decisively so the floyd/manny fight is still viable.

Comment

So floyd should've waited for manny's cut to heal? Or should he have waited for the outdoor stadium? Funny, but before floyd reserved the may 5th date, Manny was setting up a fight for the same day. So manny could fight JMM on May 5th but not floyd? How come no stadium was being discussed then? Talk about enabling man.

It's ok dude. Manny is fighting JMM a 4th time. Hopefully he can win decisively so the floyd/manny fight is still viable.
              Thanks for reminding me. Pacquiao fought in April, didn't he? Just a matter of weeks. And you're telling me Floyd can't wait? And he preferred to fight another guy for less? Why?

Comment

Thanks for reminding me. Pacquiao fought in April, didn't he? Just a matter of weeks. And you're telling me Floyd can't wait? And he preferred to fight another guy for less? Why?
                look man, manny got an offer. he complained that both fighters would have to take OSDT and he stubbornly wouldn't stop trying to negotiate a cutoff. he ultimately refused. Then he felt he had to have some of the ppv revenue rather than earn more than he ever has even with ppv. SO the only reason I see why he chooses to continually fight other guys for less is that he doens't want to fight floyd because he will likely lose and look awkward and clumsy doing so.

Comment

look man, manny got an offer. he complained that both fighters would have to take OSDT and he stubbornly wouldn't stop trying to negotiate a cutoff. he ultimately refused. Then he felt he had to have some of the ppv revenue rather than earn more than he ever has even with ppv. SO the only reason I see why he chooses to continually fight other guys for less is that he doens't want to fight floyd because he will likely lose and look awkward and clumsy doing so.
                  Dude, you're switching back and forth between the date and the disgusting offer, which is it? But I don't blame you for switching back because, ultimately, everything was superseded by Floyd's insulting offer, which was obviously a duck move. Look, man, this is all irrelevant. Floyd have just been acting like he wanted the fight for years. In reality, he will do everything he could to avoid Pac.

Comment

Dude, you're switching back and forth between the date and the disgusting offer, which is it? But I don't blame you for switching back because, ultimately, everything was superseded by Floyd's insulting offer, which was obviously a duck move. Look, man, this is all irrelevant. Floyd have just been acting like he wanted the fight for years. In reality, he will do everything he could to avoid Pac.
                    Only manny's birther fringe fanbase sees floyd making manny an offer that is $12 mil more than manny ever earned (with the bigger ppv percentage) as a duck move but manny turning the offer down, turning the 1st offer down, and trying to negotiate randomness out off OSDT as wanting the fight.

DOes that work the same way for Manny? Did manny duck cotto him by not offering him 50/50 for the rematch?

Comment

Only manny's birther fringe fanbase sees floyd making manny an offer that is $12 mil more than manny ever earned (with the bigger ppv percentage) as a duck move but manny turning the offer down, turning the 1st offer down, and trying to negotiate randomness out off OSDT as wanting the fight.

DOes that work the same way for Manny? Did manny duck cotto him by not offering him 50/50 for the rematch?
                      I would have loved to see Pac called Mayweather's zero PPV bluff. Floyd's predictable move would have been the offer has expired.

Like I said man, this is all now became irrelevant. It's over. Last word is his best friend Fifty attempted to make the fight happen, which we all know was encouraged by no less than Floyd's blessing, precisely why 50 cent formed TMT in the first place - become part of the super fight. Floyd, once again, showed zero interest in the fight. Fifty was pissed. They're no longer best friends, I heard.

Comment

Working...
                      X