Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they finally settled the lawsuit, its a step forward for this fight happening...

imho only major hurdle is the 4th fight with marquez...

Comment

• they are using each other but I think now we are closer seeing them fight, imho only hurdle is marquez...

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        not really ...he thinks he's being victimized..he thinks he's not getting a fair shake and he thinks he's coward.. to me thats sad
        maybe but not as sad as a coward like floyd...i'd rather be sad than a sad coward!
        When do you kids actually start to grow up , a coward lol , to get to where has got and achieved what he has in a boxing ring , a coward , grow up kid and go and put some gloves on and have a go , just to get a sniff of the real perspective of him in boxing , until then your just a fanboy spinning your hate .

Calling a professional fighter a coward is the epitome of a fanboy !
        Last edited by Reloaded; 09-26-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• I think its cuz floyd is too ashamed of what happened to him in prison and what happened between 50 cent and Ms Jackson that he doesn't want to show his face in public

He doesn't have a interest in fighting right now or defending his reputation in the media like ESPN.

Pac doesn't have time to waste on that bull**** and Pac's time is money

Comment

• Because of the lawsuit settling I know it setteled today but he got 113k right?
            So his names already collected.

Plus. When may got released nanny wasnt talking much either he had just had a fight not to long ago.

There was talks of manny fighting Floyd before he even signed to fight Marquez so that started right after Floyd got released so let's not act like its new or sum.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Larry Stick View Post
              When he was looking for an opponent you heard 0 about Floyd...only Cotto,Bradley or Jmm..Floyd was not even an option..SOON as he signs a fight with Jmm all this Floyd can have this and he can have that pops up...WHY????? He has signed to fight Jmm and all the sudden all this Floyd talk starts..why was none of this heard when he was seeking an opponent?
              Because Floyd Partner 50 cents wants this Pac-Floyd to happen, so he makes the 1st move, then the Pusssy Floyd says no!!! Then they broke up!!

Then Floyd lost the defamation case and has to pay Pac's lawyers! Then Floyd's Lawyer suggest him to just settle with pAC. Pac got a little richer, thanks to mayweathers stupid mOUTH!

pAC WAS ON NATIONAL TV CALLING fLoyd! But where was Floyd??? Beating ex GFS and now paying lawyers and lawsuits? Cmon Flowmos... it's clear who's the biggest DUCK!

Comment

• pretty sure the pacquiao 55-45, the tests aren't a problem, i'll do them inbetween rounds etc are old, and pacquiao said before his fight with marquez

and when you have a fight coming up you have more publicity and people asking you the necessary questions to these answers fans want to here

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  Its alright larry, both sides are doing it anyway, thats business, and the reporters will forever ask about it, but if those are all just bluffs by floyd and manny to hype things up for their upcoming battles then its crystal clear that manny is the one doing the more convincing bluffs and you would be blinded by his willingness whether its true or not..
                  meanwhile, i never saw those kinds of willingness from floyd, yes he also says "pac your next kinda things and other obvious deal breakers but its never concrete, like he says something okay "60-40 is final, lets do it if pac accepts", he always go back to the testing topics which are not the issue anymore, Floyd should do better.. Pac sends KOncz all the way to floyd, joins 50, so relax during interviews while floyd ran away from 50, offered koncz an obvious deal breaker and is always bitter during interviews..
                  yes we may not know for sure, but I myself can clearly read it..
                  so no matter WHAT...you give Manny the benefit of the doubt...thats how you come across....dudes with that frame of thought can't add anything constructive to the debate....that frame of thought only starts heated arguments that lead to ncorny name calling....go back to the master thread with that ish man...and take the rest of your pom pom bros with you....work on some new cheers as well....accept defeat...EVERYBODY got played....its OBVIOUS!!!!

Comment

• I'll tell you why. Because Pacman & co. thought they had the muscle to force Cotto into another catchweight fight so Manny could look good. Roach said so himself that them stopping Miguel at 150 would be as good or better than Floyd beating Cotto at full weight, crazy I know.

Comment

• Its a simple trend that gets the suckers all the time, He did that when he was going to fight Margarito, The same when he was going to fight Mosley, Bradley etc lol

Comment

Working...
                      X