Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't know why people are talking so much about Floyd at all right now, he really has nothing going on as far as I can tell relating to boxing. Except maybe some promotional stuff but even on that front he really has nothing major lined up.

Dudes just can't not talk about him, and usually it is people that dislike him that talk about him the most~ which is straight up sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      I really don't know why people are talking so much about Floyd at all right now, he really has nothing going on as far as I can tell relating to boxing. Except maybe some promotional stuff but even on that front he really has nothing major lined up. Dudes just can't not talk about him, and usually it is people that dislike him that talk about him the most~ which is straight up sad.
      ofcourse you dont , you belong right in their team....the "not thinking team"

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        ofcourse you dont , you belong right in their team....the "not thinking team"
        Interesting retort~

I would say however that it really doesn't reflect as poorly on me as it does on you.

How about this I challenge you to keep Floyd's name out of your mouth for a month, if you can do that I will never talk to you again~ seems fair.

Comment

• Its alright larry, both sides are doing it anyway, thats business, and the reporters will forever ask about it, but if those are all just bluffs by floyd and manny to hype things up for their upcoming battles then its crystal clear that manny is the one doing the more convincing bluffs and you would be blinded by his willingness whether its true or not..
          meanwhile, i never saw those kinds of willingness from floyd, yes he also says "pac your next kinda things and other obvious deal breakers but its never concrete, like he says something okay "60-40 is final, lets do it if pac accepts", he always go back to the testing topics which are not the issue anymore, Floyd should do better.. Pac sends KOncz all the way to floyd, joins 50, so relax during interviews while floyd ran away from 50, offered koncz an obvious deal breaker and is always bitter during interviews..
          yes we may not know for sure, but I myself can clearly read it..
          Last edited by dibzvincent143; 09-26-2012, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Interesting retort~ I would say however that it really doesn't reflect as poorly on me as it does on you. How about this I challenge you to keep Floyd's name out of your mouth for a month, if you can do that I will never talk to you again~ seems fair.
            thank you!...how about no for you challnege as i wanna keep exposing floyd for what he truly is ... a rich coward

Comment

thank you!...how about no for you challnege as i wanna keep exposing floyd for what he truly is ... a rich coward
              Really you are just exposing yourself as a very sad person, but do you~

Comment

Really you are just exposing yourself as a very sad person, but do you~
                maybe but not as sad as a coward like floyd...i'd rather be sad than a sad coward!

Comment

maybe but not as sad as a coward like floyd...i'd rather be sad than a sad coward!
                  Things seem to be going just fine for Floyd, and I am not really worried about him in that way.

I am sure Floyd is real happy you are so concerned about his personal situation though~

Comment

Things seem to be going just fine for Floyd, and I am not really worried about him in that way. I am sure Floyd is real happy you are so concerned about his personal situation though~
                    not really ...he thinks he's being victimized..he thinks he's not getting a fair shake and he thinks he's coward.. to me thats sad

Comment

• Originally posted by The Larry Stick View Post
                      When he was looking for an opponent you heard 0 about Floyd...only Cotto,Bradley or Jmm..Floyd was not even an option..SOON as he signs a fight with Jmm all this Floyd can have this and he can have that pops up...WHY????? He has signed to fight Jmm and all the sudden all this Floyd talk starts..why was none of this heard when he was seeking an opponent?
                      I am thinking more what has 50 cent told manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X