Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "But, what if I lose?" - Floyd mayweather jr

"If?" - Pac then proceeds to laugh hysterically for 20 minutes straight lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      "But, what if I lose?" - Floyd mayweather jr

"If?" - Pac then proceeds to laugh hysterically for 20 minutes straight lmao
      do u actualy believe da **** you type?? u must be a paclander cuz i dont kno any real boxing fans who would favor pac over money may

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
        I think his ATG status has to be seriously questioned. He has beaten some very good fighters like Cotto, Castillo, etc and despite a few criticisms of guys being weight drained (dlh dropping from mw) or blown up (Jmm lw to ww) Floyd has never been in serious jeapardy of losing.

But his main challenger for years has been the global icon Manny Pacquiao. Now we've all heard the back and forth demands about blood and steroids and money but the fact is Manny is willing to make it happen while so far Floyd is not.

If he retires without ever fighting Pac IMO Floyd's credentials as an ATG will be scrutinized. He could retire and still be a great fighter of this era, but without Manny any discussion of all time great is misplaced.
        manny is still the one unwilling to make it happen, or arum i should say. but manny himself is not presenting floyd a fair deal. 55% is still less than what floyd should be getting if you look at their numbers.

and for the record DLH didnt come down for floyd, his last fight before mayweather was at 154 against mayorga. oscar only had two fights at MW and was very undersized at the weight, he only went there bcuz it was a big fight with hopkins just like he moved down for a big fight with pacquiao. when he fought floyd at 154 he was fighting at his ideal weight at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
          do u actualy believe da **** you type?? u must be a paclander cuz i dont kno any real boxing fans who would favor pac over money may
          Says the guy with a brand new account and red k lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
            whats wrong with 55 to the winner and 45 to the loser???i see nothing wrong with that at all,hell he said manny is easy work,manny said he'd take the test so there if this is all true then there is no damn excuse
            I don't see anything wrong with it either. I think Floyd wants at least 70% of all the money available to the fighters and their teams and Pacquiao will never accept a 70-30 split. Mayweather has never said he wanted a 70-30 split but he offered Pacquiao a flat 40 million. Do the math. If Pacquiao gets 40 million how much does Floyd get? The two sides are miles apart on the money split. I hear no offers at all coming from Mayweather these days. I don't think this fight will happen.

Comment

• final bump in case any math maticians are up early in the morning

Comment

• The back and forth nonsense between these two is the most pathetic thing in boxing.

Honestly, them and the promoters going back and forth constantly with he said-she said garbage.

Pathetic.

Comment

• i cant really name u a single person in boxing who would tell u that pac can beat money may

i think floyd would even KO him

Comment

• interesting post

but i always think that people (generally floyd) place too much emphasis on PPV buys.

do i give props if you did 100,000 more PPV's than manny did - NO!!!

do i give props to the first fella who steps in the ring with sergio/canelo - HELL YES!!!!

Comment

• well you see the thing about this fight is there is a risk, floyd would be favourite but for the first time in god knows how long there is a real risk ... not a sort of 5/10% punchers chance or something that the likes of cotto or ortiz would have ... but a real major risk and he knows if he was to lose, his earning potential there after would plummet. Thats what he's scared of, hell even 50 pretty much came out and said it. Pac has already taken loses and has his career in politics already lined up so whats he got to be scared about? Sweet Feck All that's what ... if he loses it won't change his life, most people already think he's second to floyd anyway so its win win for him, on the other hand if Floyd loses well it would be massive for him, his auro will be shattered and along with it his earning power.

Comment

Working...
                      X