Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd will never step in the ring with pac , i heard his balls are still missing

Comment

• Originally posted by combatron View Post
      floyd will never step in the ring with pac , i heard his balls are still missing
      speaking of balls,, is pac ever going to avenge his loss to bradley?? why won't he fight cotto at 154 and relies on a catchweight?? floyd fought him at 154 but pac wont,, i wonder why?

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
        speaking of balls,, is pac ever going to avenge his loss to bradley?? why won't he fight cotto at 154 and relies on a catchweight?? floyd fought him at 154 but pac wont,, i wonder why?
        you mean the fight where they robbed pac ? , dont worry if floyd is still searching for his balls bradley will get it

cotto wanted to fight margo at 150 but he aint giving it to manny , cotto doesnt want another beating

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          I'm a big boxing fan...but I've never heard any discussion of Delahoya being weight drained for the Mayweather fight.
          agreed, in fact people thought DLH was too small for 160, his fight against bhop proved that to me

Comment

• All this time we thought Mayweather was avoiding answering the phone when he was called about the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by combatron View Post
              the fl0mo's are now demanding 60/40 , are you guys setting up your next excuse ?
              Go ahead and do the math with their boxing revenue and see for yourself you silly dumbass.

Comment

• Mayweather: "but, but you're the President Manny and a national hero...what if I lose...I'm a nobody again"

Comment

• No body will care about the fight after their both gone.

It's just like every other great fighter who don't fight some when they were supposed to in their prime or at all. They'll be remembered for greatness not who they didn't fight.

It'll just be ATg fantasy fight. The only people that will care is us not the casual fan his ATgness won't be affected. Because as it stands now their legions of fans say they don't need each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    It's just like every other great fighter who don't fight some when they were supposed to in their prime or at all. They'll be remembered for greatness not who they didn't fight.
                    Bowe is remembered to this very day for ducking Lennox Lewis.

Comment

• Pac is callin out floyd........is floyd really scared to make $30-50 million???@? ****, ill go fight manny for that much damn money.....but manny would have to move up to crusierweight

Comment

Working...
                      X