Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    this is typical pacquiao. talk **** while signed to fight a top rank fighter. next up: sing song on jimmy kimmel. people eat this **** up.
    Nailed it. Couldnt have said it better myself. And the pac nut lickers will cheer lead him into the sunset.

Comment

• Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
      STFU Ellerbe, just a constant reason they do not wanna negotiate and make this fight happen. There strategy has worked so far. They have put this fight off long enough to the point where Pacquiao isn't even interested in boxing anymore and is a part time boxer and more a poitician.

Everything Floyd does is strategic! Honestly this fightt isn't even as interesting anymore. I really don't cae if it happens or not, because we would be getting a watered down version of the fight . They get richer while the fan gets FUC*ED and get a lesser version of this fight than if it were to happen 3 yrs ago.
      What do you expect from Mr road block and the health comes first club?

Comment

• What if Pac had signed 80-20 to the winner vs Bradley. In a sport as corrupt as boxing that is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          Whatever relieves your butt hurt.
          You think I am hurt? Says the guy calling me gay slurs and giving me red, so once again look in the mirror you seem to be talking about yourself.

Think that if that makes you feel better, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself~ maybe you should get some help as you seem very angry over dumb things?

Comment

• Im so glad all you Pac fans are happy he finally courage to talk smack AFTER he signed to fight JMM in Dec. Hes Pac did he really need to sign fight to talk smack on TV

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Nailed it. Couldnt have said it better myself. And the pac nut lickers will cheer lead him into the sunset.
              how do you guys call other people nutt lickers? You're known as the most hardcore on the site. Do you just think you're not? Seriously I'm interested?

Comment

how do you guys call other people nutt lickers? You're known as the most hardcore on the site. Do you just think you're not? Seriously I'm interested?
                Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                actually it's more like what you say doesn't matter.
                Once again follow your own advice~

Comment

Check at this clowns sig first, and then answer his mother****ing question, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
                    No one would believe Mayweather being worried about his health if it wasn't on video.

They said you edited that video and used a magic editing technique.

Comment

• Do and say anything to sell the fight Pac. Sell the fightl

Comment

Working...
                      X