Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i see a lot of butt hurt floyd stans in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      50 cent knows it too, he hinted at Floyd being scared, but without being blatant about it. Floyd knows 50 knows he is scared, this is why Floyd said on Fight Hype that he REFUSES to talk bad about 50 cent, why would he refuse unless he knows 50 has some dirt on him? Floyd is the guy who loves talking ****, all of a sudden he takes the high road.

If Floyd talked crap on 50 cent, thats the green light that 50 would have used to ruin Floyd and expose him to the world as a ducker, I wouldn't be shocked if 50 had a taped recording of Floyd admitting to being scared.
      You can't be this naive, can you?

You do know that in 2009, the fight was signed but needed one last stipulation cleared; wanna guess what it was? That's right, drug testing.

Unless you're saying Floyd magically knew Manny would say no to drug testing, how could Floyd have been scared to fight Manny in 2009 when Manny was roided up and at his best?

Comment

• Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
        Floyd Never or Rarely Talks About The Pacquioa Fight When Signed To Fight Another Opponent.

Team pacquiao Always Does This
        Floyd is the one that always bring PAC into it when he has a fight coming up and strange I didn't hear PAC mention Floyd's name until he was asked about it. U guys are some funny people.

Comment

• So all the PED rumors about Pac are ridiculous nonsense when there are a million signs that he is/was on them, yet all the rumors about Floyd being scared, are 100% true right? It is amazing to me that everything negative about Floyd just has to be true, but everything negative about Manny is always false. So Pac refusing drug testing, Arum lying about building fake stadiums, made up stories about cuts that won't heal, etc., that is all inconsequential right? Since they are not in the ring yet, it means it is 100% Floyd is scared of Pac correct? That is the only reason right? You know what, I actually can't wait until Pac AND Floyd retire now because I am just so sick of what has happened to the sport since Pac's rise in popularity over the last 4-5 years. It has brought know nothing idiots into the sport who blindly worship Pac and refuse to believe anything else other than he is a God and the best boxer ever. No one gave 2 ****s when JMM lost but outclassed, outboxed and almost embarrassed Pac in Nov '11 but the entire world went into a frenzy when Pac got the shaft on a decision, in a fight where even though I admit he won, he looked like crap. I hope this fight happens and Pac better fight the best fight of HIS entire life and be the fastest and strongest he has ever been if he has a chance to beat Floyd. You Pac idiots better pray Pac wins because they will have to shut this site down with all the clowning I will do if Floyd beats him. So be prepared.

Comment

• i'm a floyd fan. if this fight doesn't happen it is completely on mayweather's shoulders

Comment

• Ellerbe : “If and when the fight takes place, Floyd will dictate the terms.”

Funny thing is Ellerbe is trying to do some damage control, but Pac even said Floyd can have everything in his terms but give a fair share, the blood test which was the only stumbling block tht floyd even after jail said was the reason the fight never happened, is now done, now we are on to a new block, the 55-45 wasnt good enough, Floyd wants even more.

“He can be introduced first, have top billing … he can wear my trunks,” Pacquiao was quoted Friday by publicist Fred Sternburg in Mexico. “I don’t care. I just want to get him in the ring.”
              http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,4525491.story

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                So all the PED rumors about Pac are ridiculous nonsense when there are a million signs that he is/was on them, yet all the rumors about Floyd being scared, are 100% true right? It is amazing to me that everything negative about Floyd just has to be true, but everything negative about Manny is always false. So Pac refusing drug testing, Arum lying about building fake stadiums, made up stories about cuts that won't heal, etc., that is all inconsequential right? Since they are not in the ring yet, it means it is 100% Floyd is scared of Pac correct? That is the only reason right? You know what, I actually can't wait until Pac AND Floyd retire now because I am just so sick of what has happened to the sport since Pac's rise in popularity over the last 4-5 years. It has brought know nothing idiots into the sport who blindly worship Pac and refuse to believe anything else other than he is a God and the best boxer ever. No one gave 2 ****s when JMM lost but outclassed, outboxed and almost embarrassed Pac in Nov '11 but the entire world went into a frenzy when Pac got the shaft on a decision, in a fight where even though I admit he won, he looked like crap. I hope this fight happens and Pac better fight the best fight of HIS entire life and be the fastest and strongest he has ever been if he has a chance to beat Floyd. You Pac idiots better pray Pac wins because they will have to shut this site down with all the clowning I will do if Floyd beats him. So be prepared.
                The funny thing is your only proof and evidence comes from an unreliable source who has no proof or evidence, the Mayweather clan.

There is more evidence and signs that Floyd is scared, aka my health, self preservation, I don't want to wind up like Ali, and there are more assocations with Floyd confronting and beating women than there are of Pacquiao taking steroids or having any evidence of someone giving him something, if someone was giving Pac roids someone would have released a legit story with evidence to the tabloids for 100 thousand buck asking price or more.

Please stop with your flom0 Illogical reasoning. Everyone is guilty accept Floyd.

Comment

• He basically said Floyd will do what he wants to do and accept what he wants to. I find it hard to believe that if they sit down, Floyd would turn down 55-45. We won't know s**t until after Pac's next fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    The same thing was said by Floyd fans before Manny agreed to drug testing. They said, if Manny agrees to drug testing and Floyd puts out another road block then we will know that Floyd is ducking

Manny agreed. Floyd asked for more money and Floyd's followers changed their tune.
                    Floyd generates more revenue and the thats a fact.
                    Over time he had to ask for more money cuz he was doing bigger numbers.

This 45/55 split is all crap my friend.
                    They are talking about a 55 split to the winner.
                    Manny is leaving that part out when goes on espn.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                      Floyd generates more revenue and the thats a fact.
                      Over time he had to ask for more money cuz he was doing bigger numbers.

This 45/55 split is all crap my friend.
                      They are talking about a 55 split to the winner.
                      Manny is leaving that part out when goes on espn.
                      Winner takes 55% loser 45%?

Where did they say that on ESPN?

Comment

Working...
                      X