Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeus Molecules View Post
    So Pacquiao said that Mayweather asked him over the phone "WHAT IF I LOSE?" Lets not forget that Pacquiao and his handlerss asked Mayweather and his people "What would happen if I tested positive?"

Here's your link: youtube.com/watch?v=5OdXkQ1B4wY -- fast forward to the 9:04 mark

Game, set, match
    Where is the mysterious email? Pac actually had a convo with floyd, so your game set and match only applies to bias ***** rules where their is no evidence just hearsay. Floyd already acknowledged he talked to Manny and Koncz, 50 said he was there when they talked, and Koncz said Floyd said what if I lose.

Game set and match, no bounce already your fighter is on vacation again.

Comment

So Pacquiao said that Mayweather asked him over the phone "WHAT IF I LOSE?" Lets not forget that Pacquiao and his handlerss asked Mayweather and his people "What would happen if I tested positive?"

Here's your link: youtube.com/watch?v=5OdXkQ1B4wY -- fast forward to the 9:04 mark

Game, set, match

that has already been proving wrong you dumbarse.

lmfaaaoooo at teddy atlas

Comment

Game, set, match
        Damn roach said Floyd would never fight Mosley? So much for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The904star View Post
          Damn roach said Floyd would never fight Mosley? So much for that.
          A lot of these cats saying Floyd is afraid said he was also afraid of Mosley and would never fight him, then when the fight was made Floyd will find a way to pull out, then came the photo shopped pictures of Mosley as an elderly man.

It was the same with Cotto also with the exception of the old man stuff and the pulling out stuff, they just said he was straight up shot.

Comment

• Who remembers when Roach said that Floyd wanted the Pac fight at 154..lol.

Clown ass camp will say anything.

Comment

• lol the phone call happened before pacquiao supposedly agreed to the 45 - 55. I remember right after the call team pacquiao said they wanted 50/50 and they would not settle for less, which is why the fight was not made. I also want to point out that Mayweather called pacquiao and offered him 20-50 million(i forgot).

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                The public and ESPN are not the same thing~ plus didn't you read about HBO and ESPN cutting a deal~ ESPN is doing their part to make people believers again in the fight.

Suckers and rubes are easily fooled or tricked and this is a perfect example it took what a couple minutes of talk for people to be talking the same shit and get into all this again.

Talk is very cheap, especially when their are reasons behind what gets said.
                This is true^^^^^

It's funny, because the guy said he agreed to random testing, when he was signed to fight margarito, in every interview, even went on video with USA Today. But he lied. See the first episode of 24/7.

He said he agreed to random testing again before Mosley. But he lied. See Roach's interview two weeks before the fight about how they'd be hypocrites [to request testing of Mosley] since they've never agreed to testing themselves.

He said he'd take the smaller share of the purse after the Marquez fight in Dec of '11 just to make the fight happen. But he lied. A month later he backtracked and said only 50/50.

Now, he signed on to fight Marquez and is saying that Mayweather asked him "what if I lose?" How come he didn't mention this back in January when Mayweather brought up their phone call? Guy was asked about it before and he just responded about the money, no mention of Mayweather asking that.

Him saying that Mayweather asked that question, while coincidentally being signed on to fight somebody else, is like Smith and Atlas saying there was email sent asking 'what if guy gets caught juicing?'

Pathetic. They'll find another way to weasel out of seeing Mayweather in the ring.
                Last edited by deejd; 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  A lot of these cats saying Floyd is afraid said he was also afraid of Mosley and would never fight him, then when the fight was made Floyd will find a way to pull out, then came the photo shopped pictures of Mosley as an elderly man.

It was the same with Cotto also with the exception of the old man stuff and the pulling out stuff, they just said he was straight up shot.
                  Your dealing with children , many are under 16 , they are like groupie schoolgirls that fly with whatever strokes their fantasy at the time , reality dont come into it with these kids , all they know is hype !

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                    This is true^^^^^

It's funny, because the guy said he agreed to random testing, when he was signed to fight margarito, in every interview, even went on video with USA Today. But he lied. See the first episode of 24/7.

He said he agreed to random testing again before Mosley. But he lied. See Roach's interview two weeks before the fight about how they'd be hypocrites [to request testing of Mosley] since they've never agreed to testing themselves.

He said he'd take the smaller share of the purse after the Marquez fight in Dec of '11 just to make the fight happen. But he lied. A month later he backtracked and said only 50/50.

Now, he signed on to fight Marquez and now he saying that Mayweather asked him "what if I lose?" How come he didn't mention this back in January when Mayweather brought up their phone call? Guy was asked about it before and he just responded about the money, no mention of Mayweather asking that.

Him saying that Mayweather asked that question, while coincidentally being signed on to fight somebody else, is like Smith and Atlas saying there was email sent asking 'what if guy gets caught juicing?'

Pathetic. They'll find another way to weasel out of seeing Mayweather in the ring.
                    I wouldn't be surprised if there was a trend in Pacquiao's lies. They seem to surface right around the time he has a fight coming up...

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                      This is true^^^^^

It's funny, because the guy said he agreed to random testing when he was signed to margarito in every interview, even went on video with USA Today. But he lied. See the first episode of 24/7.

Now, he signed on to fight Marquez and now he saying that Mayweather asked him "what if I lose?" How come he didn't mention this back in January when Mayweather brought up their phone call? Guy was asked about it before and he just responded about the money, no mention of Mayweather asking that.

Good post right here................

I understand hes trying to drum up interest and stir the pot but why wait unitl you sign to fight JMM.

Or how about this cancel that fight NOW and go after Floyd. Same old shyt with this camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X