Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyds even ducking coming on espn lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Another floyd defense attorney.

Floyd is the one who uses Mannys name. When he came out of retirement he came out on the day of the pac hatton fight, used Pacmans day and fought Marquez, he is fooling the public.

He got scared of Pacman ever since the Oscar fight, he saw the shine, Floyd has always road coatails. He road Oscars, and he road pacman, while lying and fooling people saying all roads lead to Floyd.

If all roads lead to Floyd why is it that Floyd mentions Pacmans name all the time, and the only time Pacman mentions Floyd is when SOMEONE ASKS him?

So how is Pacman using Floyds name?

Floyd has used Pacmans name thousands of times on twitter, on ustream, on fight hype, on press tours, on interviews, he name drops pacman to fool the fans. like this gem.

funny i remember for the shane fight when floyd would be interviewed he refused to talk about manny so he was scared but when floyd says manny name he is using his name to sell fights ya are seriously a bunch of clowns.
      since the bradley fight happened it seems like manny has fell off the face of the earth but manny says floyds name now everyone is payin attention to him again

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Looking like you want a fight and actually wanting a fight are two different things~ actions speak louder than words and Manny really hasn't made to many actions to make the fight and in fact he was the one that pulled the plug when the fight was actually able to be made.

Sure you can blame both sides, which is the correct answer because both are at fault but you are still giving Manny the benefit of the doubt~
        I have always blame Top Rank for the fight not happening. I am not into the ****** arguing about who dont want the fight. It seems idiotic that people claim Manny is ducking, when clearly he is not. But Floyd actions speak as loud as Bob, because he is his own boss. I dont blame Floyd for not making business with Bob, but if he is really his own boss and really wants the fight he would make it already.

Why I blame Bob? Look at Oscar, Floyd and Cotto. After they left Bob, look how they handle their business. Again, I'm not a fanboy defending Pac or bashing Floyd. I'm pointing out how ****** Floyd fans act when it comes to Manny. They are a bunch of ******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          floyds even ducking coming on espn lol.
          Floyd might faint with the type of pressure stephen A and skip put on him he will sip imaginary water like he did in the costas show after the water ran out. Pacman handled himself well wasnt nervous just laughed in Stephen A's face when he said Floyd would beat him.

Comment

• iv been saying the same thing.

Comment

• No Guts!! No Glory!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                I have always blame Top Rank for the fight not happening. I am not into the ****** arguing about who dont want the fight. It seems idiotic that people claim Manny is ducking, when clearly he is not. But Floyd actions speak as loud as Bob, because he is his own boss. I dont blame Floyd for not making business with Bob, but if he is really his own boss and really wants the fight he would make it already.

Why I blame Bob? Look at Oscar, Floyd and Cotto. After they left Bob, look how they handle their business. Again, I'm not a fanboy defending Pac or bashing Floyd. I'm pointing out how ****** Floyd fans act when it comes to Manny. They are a bunch of ******s.
                I know you are not which is why I am discussing with you since you are a real person, whom while I may disagree with on certain points I can talk like an adult with, which there is not much of in this thread.

Both sides deserve blame, how you want to work that out is up for debate and both sides have played the game to try and get an advantage at various points. Which is why I don't find this very meaningful.

There are plenty of mentally challenged from all sorts of fan groups.
                Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-21-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• I don't believe Manny, I think he is lying.

Comment

• So Pacquiao said that Mayweather asked him over the phone "WHAT IF I LOSE?" Lets not forget that Pacquiao and his handlerss asked Mayweather and his people "What would happen if I tested positive?"

Here's your link: youtube.com/watch?v=5OdXkQ1B4wY -- fast forward to the 9:04 mark

Game, set, match

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Floyd might faint with the type of pressure stephen A and skip put on him he will sip imaginary water like he did in the costas show after the water ran out. Pacman handled himself well wasnt nervous just laughed in Stephen A's face when he said Floyd would beat him.
                      He is a politician you dummy , you kids are so gullible its amazing .

Comment

Working...
                      X