Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    I really miss the old thread. lol It would have been awesome to look back on.
    The old thread had too many posts that highlighted the ignorance of the majority on this site.

Boxingscene is a business, and it caters to a certain demographic. That topic exposed said demographic as the backwater, non-boxing fan bumpkins that they really are. Much like you're doing above, WESS.

BTW I miss the old topic too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Floyd Sr and Floyd Jr are worried about Floyd Jrs health ..... yet you state that Manny was exposed ..... cool story!

Just for fun, even if you just take WW, to me, I don't see why one would be calling Manny's resume as "exposed" but not question Floyd's resume ......

1) Floyd started 3 years before Manny at WW and can only muster up that resume? Let's be real, if you can give Manny 3 more years, he would have killed Floyd's resume!!!

2) Cotto would more than likely beat anyone on Floyd's resume and he did beat 2 of them. To boot, Cotto beat a better version of Mosley.

3) I would even give, that version of Oscar a good chance of beating everyone on that resume of Floyd. Oscar would probably come in at full 147 though as he wouldn't be worrying as much about the opponents speed (ie. Manny).

4) Clottey would give those guys trouble as well and he did beat Judah.

5) Bradley would be also trouble for many if not all of Floyd's opponents.

6) Then don't forget what I pointed out earlier. Marquez, Hatton, Sharmba & Ortiz combined only had 3 fights at WW. Who is left to help out that resume?

7) Yes, Manny had CWs but Floyd had 1 CW as well and Floyd's CW is worse than Manny's since Marquez was 2 fights removed from 130

8) At the time, many gave Oscar, Cotto, Clottey and Bradley a decent chance of beating Manny. So for you to say what you said was ridiculous! The risks for Floyd was minimal as he knew the advantages that he would have over those opponents.

Manny since 2008,
      Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Marquez & Bradley

Floyd since 2005,
      Sharmba, Judah, Baldomir, Hatton, Marquez, Ortiz, Mosley
      Lmao...this was the first time I've clicked on this thread in a long time. This post reminded me why. Absolutely pathetic lol.

Comment

So you're giving up?

Shocker................

Once again you have been shut down and silenced.

The only person that was silenced was YOU!

TRUTH? You can't handle the truth!!! You tried to make it sound like Floyd was fighting monsters and had such a spectacular resume while Manny didn't but I never saw a comparison from you.

Maybe I'm wrong but try to prove me wrong ..... How is Floyd's resume that much more spectacular than Manny's at WW ..... GO!!!

Here is my response again:

Floyd Sr and Floyd Jr are worried about Floyd Jrs health ..... yet you state that Manny was exposed ..... cool story!

Just for fun, even if you just take WW, to me, I don't see why one would be calling Manny's resume as "exposed" but not question Floyd's resume ......

1) Floyd started 3 years before Manny at WW and can only muster up that resume? Let's be real, if you can give Manny 3 more years, he would have killed Floyd's resume!!!

2) Cotto would more than likely beat anyone on Floyd's resume and he did beat 2 of them. To boot, Cotto beat a better version of Mosley.

3) I would even give, that version of Oscar a good chance of beating everyone on that resume of Floyd. Oscar would probably come in at full 147 though as he wouldn't be worrying as much about the opponents speed (ie. Manny).

6) Then don't forget what I pointed out earlier. Marquez, Hatton, Sharmba & Ortiz combined only had 3 fights at WW. Who is left to help out that resume?

7) Yes, Manny had CWs but Floyd had 1 CW as well and Floyd's CW is worse than Manny's since Marquez was 2 fights removed from 130

8) At the time, many gave Oscar, Cotto, Clottey and Bradley a decent chance of beating Manny. So for you to say what you said was ridiculous! The risks for Floyd was minimal as he knew the advantages that he would have over those opponents.

Manny since 2008,

Floyd since 2005,

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
          Lmao...this was the first time I've clicked on this thread in a long time. This post reminded me why. Absolutely pathetic lol.
          Care to explain? To get you up to speed, Wess, is saying Floyd's resume is so much better than Manny's at WW that he calls Manny an exposed fighter.

I proved to him that it was not the case ..... especially considering that Floyd had a 3 year start on Manny ... if Manny fought 3 more years, Manny would have killed Floyd's resume at WW.

Again, explain and then one can take your post serious ... until then you are just considered a Manny hater or FLoyd fanny!

Comment

The only person that was silenced was YOU!

TRUTH? You can't handle the truth!!! You tried to make it sound like Floyd was fighting monsters and had such a spectacular resume while Manny didn't but I never saw a comparison from you.

Maybe I'm wrong but try to prove me wrong ..... How is Floyd's resume that much more spectacular than Manny's at WW ..... GO!!!

Here is my response again:

Manny since 2008,

Floyd since 2005,
            Epic fail...

Do you not comprehend the questions? Or does the answers completely destroy your agenda? Try answering without all the spam. It should be just be a number and a name. Not all that opinionated spam.
            Last edited by WESS; 09-09-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
              It is exactly just that.

Comment

• The media gave Mosley so much crap for begging Manny for a fight and agreeing to EVERYTHING, yet like Pac saying no to Floyd, Pac said no to Mosley.

Comment

Epic fail...

Do you not comprehend the questions? Or does the answers completely destroy your agenda? Try answering without all the spam. It should be just be a number and a name. Not all that opinionated spam.
                  I have said enough .... you have yet to prove how Manny's, who has been at WW since 2008, has a resume that is "exposed", ..... while Floyd, who has been at WW since 2005 is so so much better.

Still waiting but I just get wise comments. I get it, YOU CAN'T ANSWER WHY!!!

Comment

• These Maynever fans still don't get it. All they have to do is convince their idol to fight Pac. Just effing fight. They keep saying Pac is overrated. Floyd would beat him to a pulp. Yet they're contented with fantasy fights. If I were a Maynever fan this is unacceptable. The duck is basically denying me the chance to see him beat the crap out of the overrated midget. Yet this is okay with Maynever fanboys. It doesn't make sense.

I don't even know why they're still arguing. Fight didn't happen. They got what they wanted. These Floyd worshipers should be celebrating. LOL.

Comment

I have said enough .... you have yet to prove how Manny's, who has been at WW since 2008, has a resume that is "exposed", ..... while Floyd, who has been at WW since 2005 is so so much better.

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      When was the last time Manny went into a division and beat the top 2 guys or 2 of the top 3 guys in a division?

Who was the last WW that Pac fought and beat who looked good in their previous fight or just simply came off a win?

Anyone care to take the challenge?
                      Anyone else care to take the challenge? As ADP02 has failed miserably on multiple attempts. I beleive it is due to comprehension problems. The poor kid can't stop talking about Mayweather when questions about Pac arise.

Comment

Working...
                      X