Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny literally running from money. Pac rather be getting schooled for pennies compared for what he would get with Floyd.

Comment

• Why do people in red even bother posting? They are garbage and it's just a label to tell others how garbage you are.

Hopefully this fight happens in April.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
        Hopefully this fight happens in April.
        So it can look like this?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbl-lUUW5qY

Comment

• floyd will win simply because he is a boxer counter puncher. marquez proved that as long as you can time pacquiao you can give him problems. thats why i laugh when people say pacquiao's speed would be too much for floyd. marquez wasnt faster and he was able to hit him. its all about timing and floyd is the best counter puncher in boxing today. i hope for pac's sake he gives a great performance in his next fight because if he loses or barely wins then he can forget a 50-50 split.

Comment

• This Fight will Definitely happen when Manny Leaves Arum at the end of their contract...

Comment

• thank goodness this isnt a hot topic anymore!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                thank goodness this isnt a hot topic anymore!!!!!!
                It took people a few years but ever since the Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, JMM and Bradley fights, people now realize that Pac is just an overly hyped fighter built in the shadow of Mayweather.

Like I said years ago, Pac would be exposed because of how Bob has been protecting him and matching him with in house **** opposition. As soon as Pac is put in the ring with legit (even though from a smaller weight class) fighter, Pac is made out to be a fraud. It's not hard to see why Bob has kept him far far away from Mayweather all these years until he is ready to cash out in Pac's very last fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  It might be better if this master thread is moved to the least visited section of this site. Millions of things have been said and discussed about this fight and I don't think people will see and expect anything new. I for one prefer that this fight never be brought up again. It's better that way. Three years is insulting enough.
                  I agree. Fight didn't happen. Clowns who are not real boxing fans should take their silly little blame games somewhere. It's obvious these clowns don't want the fight. They need to switch to wrestlemania. There's lots of fake fights and fake dramas in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                    Due to a SQL Server DB error when merging threads, welcome to the all new, refreshed, Mayweather/Pac master thread. All discussion will go here.
                    i must admit i dont know and dont care about this fight after three years of ridiculous babble about bllod test on this day no that day this percenr that percent needles weaken all the ****** stuff i dont think they will but more important they dont deserve the payday, can anyone imagine fraziers people calling ali and ali saying yes ill fight but we have to blood test this many days and on and on with the babble, at the end of the day they need to fight because for floyd to gain worldwide respect as a true great he must fight the joint best fighter of his time, and pac-man needs floyd to cap his career in twenty years floyd dont realise everytime he says im the greatest they will say no but you never fought pacquiao its like the haye wlad wait three years im getting bored with floyd pacman, full kudos to andre ward and chad dawson they are showing an example two good fighters lets fight

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      It took people a few years but ever since the Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, JMM and Bradley fights, people now realize that Pac is just an overly hyped fighter built in the shadow of Mayweather.

Like I said years ago, Pac would be exposed because of how Bob has been protecting him and matching him with in house **** opposition. As soon as Pac is put in the ring with legit (even though from a smaller weight class) fighter, Pac is made out to be a fraud. It's not hard to see why Bob has kept him far far away from Mayweather all these years until he is ready to cash out in Pac's very last fight.
                      Only you Manny haters think that way.

Talk about exposed and protected fighter, Floyd fought:
                      Marquez,
                      Hatton,
                      Ortiz,
                      Sharmba and
                      Khan was so close to fighting Floyd
                      who in all had a total of 3 recent fights at WW .... so stop it with your nonsense!

Arum didn't need to try to keep Manny away from Floyd since its Floyd that put out all the roadblocks ..... Accusations with no proof, testing, long vacation, I want all PPV money ... so again, stop with your nonsense!

Comment

Working...
                      X