Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this fight happens, Pac will be on the downhill already. Besides the Bradley lost, Pac will lose again. Of course Floyd will use this as a leverage(can't blame him). Pac will finally agreed and take less money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      1st..............
      Last to get laid......

Comment

• This fight doesnt happen IMO, too many demands by both fighters (drug testing, money etc)

Comment

• Breaking News!!!

Why Manny Pacquiao will not fight Cotto at the official 154lbs ...

Team Cotto Explain Why They Picked Trout Over Pacquiao

http://www.boxingscene.com/team-cott...acquiao--56613

Freddie: "Manny You and I are geniuses. We've cracked the code that puts fear into the hearts of fighters. Just offer Floyd a "catchweight" and he will try to get himself arrested again. Try it."

Manny: "Huh? That's stupid. You sure tha'll work?"

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Breaking News!!!

Why Manny Pacquiao will not fight Cotto at the official 154lbs ...

Team Cotto Explain Why They Picked Trout Over Pacquiao

http://www.boxingscene.com/team-cott...acquiao--56613

Freddie: "Manny You and I are geniuses. We've cracked the code that puts fear into the hearts of fighters. Just offer Floyd a "catchweight" and he will try to get himself arrested again. Try it."

Manny: "Huh? That's stupid. You sure tha'll work?"

Still waiting for confirmation on whether or not Cotto requested extra drug testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Still waiting for confirmation on whether or not Cotto requested extra drug testing.
              Oh no's! That would make Cotto a coward and he'll get sued for defamation of character.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                Oh no's! That would make Cotto a coward and he'll get sued for defamation of character.
                I just turned ESPN on (the official source of the boxing gospel) and will wait for word that Cotto is now a coward since he demanded such tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  I just turned ESPN on (the official source of the boxing gospel) and will wait for word that Cotto is now a coward since he demanded such tests.
                  If true, that'll be another 2000 page thread.

Comment

• Cotto fought a one eyed shot Margarito no less than a year ago....at a CW....with a rehydration clause.

Come on Cotto, I'm a fan but don't be a hypocrite. I think we're all happy that fight didn't get made, no one wants to see Cotto get destroyed that badly again.

Comment

• floyd cheering on manny vs morales. how far we've come.

Comment

Working...
                      X