Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Noticed you didnt mention Arum on that list. Why is that when he is IMO the reason

Really Skip and Stephan? They are clowns who dont know the sport that well but just talk about sports in general and Skip is the king troll
    You *****s are funny. Just a few months back Stephan was the truth when he got it in on skip over Floyd and PAC not smith ain't don't know anything because called Floyd out.

Typical *****s you all put up anyone who defends Floyd on a pedestal, but soon as they question Floyd they don't know Jack about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel Boxer View Post
      Roger Mayweather: “Floyd would go down as a scared champion is he don't fight Pac"
      Wow. Even Roger admits Floyd would be seen as a duck for the rest of his life if he doesn't fight Pac.

Comment

• About time his uncle puts his a** on blast.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          Wow. Even Roger admits Floyd would be seen as a duck for the rest of his life if he doesn't fight Pac.

Read the full interview....his point was Pacquiao is such an easy fight only a coward would avoid and Floyd is waiting to fight him

Anyone pick up on how Arum wants Mayweather to fight Pacquiao and Bradley
          Seems to me the only way he will allow the fight to happen is if he gets 2 paydays out of it

Comment

• Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
            You *****s are funny. Just a few months back Stephan was the truth when he got it in on skip over Floyd and PAC not smith ain't don't know anything because called Floyd out.

Typical *****s you all put up anyone who defends Floyd on a pedestal, but soon as they question Floyd they don't know Jack about boxing.
            Ive never put Smith on any kind of pedestal but i see know that he is turning on floyd all you pac fans know say hes the truth. Now that is sad. They dont know this sport and only speak about floyd or pac. Who did they pic in thr Mares/Moreno fight? No one cause they dont talk about the sport. If i wanna be annoyed ill watch them other than that i dont listen to either one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
              Margarito hadn't fought in a year and had been suspended for cheating....fight should never have taken place
              If you think Clottey was put in there to try and win then I give up
              What has Mayweather to redeem?To ****ing keyboard warriors like you who
              Margarito hadnt fought in a year? Neither does Floyd! No one who ever fought Margarito had ever been accused of taking a easy fight, not even Cotto who beat Margarito after Pac blinded him. So i suppose Floyds win over Cotto is nothing as Cotto only beat Margarito and Foreman who injured himself. All roads lead to Pac.

Yes your right, Floyd has to redeem himself to keyboard warriors like me, and to 50 cent and all of Floyds mates who think he is ducking pac and is a coward.

Pacs giving Floyd that chance to wipe the slate nearly clean. Of course If floyd fights Pac, the coward reputation wont entirely go, as Floyd has worked hard to get that reputation and it dont dissapear overnight. But fighting Pac is going in the right direction for sure.

Comment

• I'm glad you Pacquiao fans are ok. After Pacs last two fights you were ready to ride Pacquiao off into the sunset, lmao!

Comment

• thats how you know floyds the face of boxing when all yall dumb kids cant help but keep paying attention to everything he says! even the people around him yall are peepin. pac fans are good for boxing tho cuz yall keep floyd #1 when u buy his PPVs lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    thats how you know floyds the face of boxing when all yall dumb kids cant help but keep paying attention to everything he says! even the people around him yall are peepin. pac fans are good for boxing tho cuz yall keep floyd #1 when u buy his PPVs lmao
                    Love him or hate him floyd is boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing.
                      yup sometime u gotta keep reminding these turds but deep down they know it and it hurts em lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X