Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
    floyd is the bigger draw, therefore pacquiao should have agreed easily?
    He should have agreed as easily as Floyd agreed to his stipulations.

Comment

• wow that was some interesting stuff. i think mayweather/pacquiao gets made just can not see how either one is going to turn down a $60+ million dollar payday

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Really? So what are you doing here defending the part-time boxer 24 hrs a day? Aren't you supposed to be talking about Floyd's next fight? Pac fight didn't happen. You can blame Pacman all you want if it makes you happy.

I'm looking forward to Mayweather announcing his fight with Canelo then. That's the fight I want to see at this point.
        I would like to see that fight too
        I defend Mayweather on this situation because anyone who is not a blind Pacquiao fan can see they ran from Mayweather
        Random testing in boxing is a good thing,unless its Pacquiao
        40m is an unbelievable purse for a fight,unless your Pacquiao
        Honestly what sounds more absurd,random testing or a catchweight with a ten million per pound penalty?
        I would like to see Mayweather fight more too but he said he would fight once a year in 2008 because he got raped by the taxman after fighting Oscar and Hatton in the same year
        He is now waiting to see if Pacquiao can beat Marquez and for some unknown ****ing ye have a problem with that
        Last edited by Rk16; 11-15-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          He should have agreed as easily as Floyd agreed to his stipulations.
          he should have. but its not wrong to not agreed easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
            he should have. but its not wrong to not agreed easily.
            Nope, not wrong. But it's why I blame him. At their peak of their powers, he walked away to go fight Clottey. 50/50, venue chosen...all he had to do was agree to take a test his opponent would take as well. Wrong? No. Deserve blame? Yes. Apologists can go f*kk themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
              I would like to see that fight too
              I defend Mayweather on this situation because anyone who is not a blind Pacquiao fan can see they ran from Mayweather
              Random testing in boxing is a good thing,unless its Pacquiao
              40m is an unbelievable purse for a fight,unless your Pacquiao
              Honestly what sounds more absurd,random testing or a catchweight with a ten million per pound penalty?
              Fifty cent, and now uncle Roger is saying Floyd is making a big mistake running away from the Pac fight worth hundreds of millions of dollars. You're just a fan. I'd rather believe his best friend and uncle. Stop this nonsense kid. If a boxer wants a fight, he can make it happen.

Like I said, I have no problem with Floyd taking on Canelo at this point.

Comment

Nope, not wrong. But it's why I blame him. At their peak of their powers, he walked away to go fight Clottey. 50/50, venue chosen...all he had to do was agree to take a test his opponent would take as well. Wrong? No. Deserve blame? Yes. Apologists can go f*kk themselves.
                Damn, I remember when it was being negotiated, I really thought it was going to happen. Then damn near everyone on these boards and in the media were completely behind Pac and against Floyd for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  wasn't 50/50 and osdt fair? floyd put that on the table and manny refused.
                  Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  pac is desperate to win public opinion, not fight. he is also desperate to get paid. if he wanted to give fans what they wanted he'd have agreed to the 50/50 osdt deal without all the BS delays or would have agreed to the 40 mil, no ppv offer.

its hard to argue a man that refuses deals wants to fight or give fans what they want. if a chick tells you no when you ask for some *****, it doesn't mean she secretly wants to bang you.
                  How the hell is a flat 40 million a fair offer when Floyd would probably make about 3 times that much? I guess to you Floyd is alway right. That offer sucked. It was never a serious offer anyway. He made the offer over the phone. You know a fight this big does not get made with a quick phone call between the two fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                    Damn, I remember when it was being negotiated, I really thought it was going to happen. Then damn near everyone on these boards and in the media were completely behind Pac and against Floyd for it.
                    Oh yes, many of those people are here now. They defended Pac every step of the way as he invented bull**** after bull****.

And now, years later, they want Mayweather to agree to the same deal that was on the table years before. Like they would do the same in real life if someone crapped all over a fair deal, ****ted on them along the way then came back ages later begging for that same deal. Especially when we now know that Pacquiao doesn't make anywhere near as much, draw anywhere near as much and not to mention has looked like doo-doo his last few fights. Most of these fans live in a dream world, where logic doesn't apply. Just blind love.

Comment

yes pac deserves the blame too. probably 30% of the blame...

Comment

Working...
                      X