Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
    No, A lot of Sauerland fighters in Europe take random testing, Khan's been doing it.

Ray Leonard told Hearns he wanted roid tests, Tyson told Holy as well. They all had no problems with it.

The only reason it was a big deal is because HE made it a big deal instead of just accepting and making the fight, instead of making excuses and lying.
    Figures this gets ignored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      3-4 months into his first retirement would of been better. Also Margarito Cotto or williams would have been good replacements at that time.
      Floyd retired around the time Cotto beat Shane
      Nobody wanted that fight then,only after Mosley destroyed Margarito did people think he could be Floyd
      Hbo went to Shane after he knocked out Vargas and Floyd beat Zab to get the fight made and Mosley turned it down
      There is even a clip on YouTube of Larry Merchant saying they would try and get Shane to change his mind
      GoldenBoy said they couldn't understand his decision not to fight
      Floyd was the avoided fighter until he became the big payday he is now
      It's about risk and reward
      Like Pacquiao,he would have made big money fight Floyd a few years back but defeat would have meant the last big money fight for him
      They marketed him as the anti-Mayweather,humble and respectful and made a lot of money from pointless fights
      Now they will cash in

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        Better testing is year round. Not some phony, "I'll pick the time frame to get tested so I can make sure I'm completely detoxed" random testing.
        Of course year round is better but random testing while in camp is better than the standard test,which you need to be stupid to fail

Comment

Figures this gets ignored.
          Ya,facts mean **** all to some!!!!

Comment

No, A lot of Sauerland fighters in Europe take random testing, Khan's been doing it.

Ray Leonard told Hearns he wanted roid tests, Tyson told Holy as well. They all had no problems with it.

The only reason it was a big deal is because HE made it a big deal instead of just accepting and making the fight, instead of making excuses and lying.

I might be wrong but I thought Holyfield told Tyson to go fuck himself when the issue of testing came up?

Comment

• pacquiao accepting floyd's demand (steroid test) easily is like the prince of england accepts the peasant's demand easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I might be wrong but I thought Holyfield told Tyson to go fuck himself when the issue of testing came up?
                No, he accepted.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
                  pacquiao accepting floyd's demand (steroid test) easily is like the prince of england accepts the peasant's demand easily.
                  Sincerely,

Ignoramus, General Santos City

Comment

• Poor Floyd fans. They're forced to go back with the ped testing crap. It's all they've got right now. Everyone knows you can make the fight happen without it. Bhop, Ward, Chavez, etc., refused extra testing. We all know those fights happened without it. It's not even necessary. Pac is one dimensional, he fought weight-drained fighters, according to ****s. Why would you want test to an overrated fighter? It's cowardice and embarrassing. Hehe...

Comment

• This fight would've been attractive 2-3 yrs ago but now both are on the decline especially pacquaio

Comment

Working...
                      X