Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
    only to people that don't matter bro.. Only to people who don't matter. Roger is right. Floyd will go down as a coward boxer and to most who do matter Pac will go down as a legend.. Those that don't matter have no credibility anyway. Does anyone believe the Mayweathers about this per ish still? only the people that don't matter. Nobody really believes this ped ish. Subject will come up in some barber shop somewhere but even people in the lblack barber shops saying floyd scared and don't believe the Ped hype at least where i go.
    Me to everyone at my barber shop thinks Floyd is scared. They all call him pus$y boy floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I dont think you understand. Pac has agreed to it. He has agreed to OSDT am i right? Whats compromise offer got to do with anything? Pac is desperate to give the fans what they want.

What does it matter it that it took Pac ages to agree to OSDT and sell his soul for this fight?
      pac is desperate to win public opinion, not fight. he is also desperate to get paid. if he wanted to give fans what they wanted he'd have agreed to the 50/50 osdt deal without all the BS delays or would have agreed to the 40 mil, no ppv offer.

its hard to argue a man that refuses deals wants to fight or give fans what they want. if a chick tells you no when you ask for some *****, it doesn't mean she secretly wants to **** you.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        I dont dislike Floyd, or at least historically I dont. He came back for Pac, he said so himself and basically him and his team had to do something to discredit him, put doubt on his name and put themselves in a better negotiating position. That to me was a proper ***** move. Nobody was even murmuring about roids until Sr went crackers on tv after the Cotto fight, I think, and from there the whole thing turned into a fiasco. Its backfired on the Mayweather spectacularly because the fight isnt worth anywhere near what it would have been.

It should have been our superfight, but was ruined my one man's greed, ego and jealousy. It sucks, but it is what it is.
        It should have been our superfight, but was ruined my one man's greed, ego and jealousy.

do you mean mannny refusing 50/50 over osdt and then refusing compromise offers of 24, 14, and 7 days because floyd sr. said he was on PED's?

or do you mean floyd pulling that offer off the table because manny refused it and the compromise offers and not offering anything close to that since then?
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-15-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          Lets be honest... Pacquiao probably would have KOed Floyd

When he still had his legs a few years ago.

It's a shame he was ducked like the plague and I'll never fully forgive Floyd for it. Floyd is the better boxer but I don't think his chin is as good as made out.
          Originally posted by cawadoody View Post
          Yep, it's a travesty Floyd ducked him, even a past prime Pac that he'd easily be able to outpoint to a boring UD.
          Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Because it denied boxing of one of its biggest ever fights, Floyds avoidance of Manny will probably end up being known as one of, its not the most, shameful ducks in the history of the sport.
          I agree it is a shame Floyd ducked Pac for so long and now Pac is no longer what he was, as exciting fighters like Pac have a shorter shelf span where their flame burns brightly, compared to defensive genius who also dont fight so have no mileage on the clock.

But the fight will happen, just not when we wanted it to happen if thats any consolation? Floyd has seen with his own eyes Bradley and JMM survive with their senses intact, so is thinking it cant be as bad as i imagined.

Floyd will fight Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            It should have been our superfight, but was ruined my one man's greed, ego and jealousy.

do you mean mannny refusing 50/50 over osdt and then refusing compromise offers of 24, 14, and 7 days because floyd sr. said he was on PED's?

or do you mean floyd pulling that offer off the table because manny refused it and the compromise offers and not offering anything close to that since then?
            No, you know what i mean. All the roid nonsense in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              Man, you still very hurt I see. But when did this occur? Back then, the word was that Hatton wasnt ready when they were both at Light Welter. And LOL at him waiting for Shane to get old. The fight was offered to Shane years ago at a catchweight, but Shane chose to fight Oscar instead (cant blame him). During that time, he skipped right past Light Welter and went to Welter to face Oscar. What other time was that fight a possibility when Shane was prime?
              3-4 months into his first retirement would of been better. Also Margarito Cotto or williams would have been good replacements at that time.
              Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 11-15-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Why cant Floyd give Pac 50/50 if it gets the fight made? Pac is giving Floyd a little chance to recover his reputation of being a coward and redeem himself somewhat, yet Floyd refuses help.

Its always Pac giving in to Floyd. What is Pac getting in return other than a paycheck? Has Pac made any demands of Floyd? Like a CW, or fighting in filipines, or Philipino judges or fighting in a phonebox, rather than a athletics track?

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  the sit down with arum and floyd was interesting. I can't imagine roger would lie about this, so I'll take it he's not. but frankly, floyd working with arum now doesn't really make sense especially for like a bradley fight. he can fight canelo on may 4th, danny garcia has been making some noise. I just don't see why he would walk away from golden boy with a VERY profitable (and one that's growing in interest) Canelo fight looming in the background to deal with arum. doesn't really sound like floyd. maybe they just sat down to hear each other out.
                  because he knows Bradley is easy pickings so now he miraculously worked things out with Arum.

Comment

Nah..I really dont think anybody but the Mayweather's, Floydiots and the ****** actually believe that.
                    don't think it has to do with they said, it has to do with pac's actions/excuses

Comment

No, you know what i mean. All the roid nonsense in the first place.
                      That isn't a valid excuse because both men were subject to testing. Manny couldn't control when the tests were to occur so he didn't sign to fight. Thats on Manny.

Since then, floyd has had chances to put that offer back on the table. He hasn't. Thats on floyd. Manny refusing $40 mil no ppv, is on Manny.

Hopefully, both will give some to make it happen.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-15-2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X