Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alfredo Angulo has been released into the U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    I see he left Golden Boy for Al Qaeda.
    Thats exactly what i thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Angulo better be conditioned this time when he comes back because he was gassed vs kirkland
      gassed from what?...hitting Kirkland in the face, head and body?!?....if you have the man hurt, you gotta take him out....I think Kirkland's toughness gets lost in the mix....the Ishida fight is stuck in dude's heads....Kirkland will handle Perro AGAIN, AGAIN and AGAIN if need be....whenever they fight, its a TOUGH MAN competition, NOT a boxing match....its about who's tougher when you put 2 animals cut from their cloth together in cage with 1 piece of meat

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        gassed from what?...hitting Kirkland in the face, head and body?!?....if you have the man hurt, you gotta take him out....I think Kirkland's toughness gets lost in the mix....the Ishida fight is stuck in dude's heads....Kirkland will handle Perro AGAIN, AGAIN and AGAIN if need be....whenever they fight, its a TOUGH MAN competition, NOT a boxing match....its about who's tougher when you put 2 animals cut from their cloth together in cage with 1 piece of meat
        Angulo didnt have **** on his punches from like the 4th round up until he got stopped, they were all arm punches. meanwhile kirkland still had steam on his shots. Kirkland was in wayyyy better condition. I agree though those two are animals.

Comment

He said on golpe a golpe that he cut his beard lol

Comment

cant wait for this guy to start fighting big names

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
              if there is a rematch with Kirklund. Angulo would ice Kirlund in the 1st for good this time
              lmaol!!!!!!!! right!

la perra couldn't even beat Kermit the frog. The frog is perros grand daddy and Kirkland is his father.

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
                Please tell me he's keeping the beard...
                This. He would look bad ass in the ring.
                And golden boy needs to get a strap on him already. Get k9 against him. The battle to see whos the top "dog"

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  No he wouldnt, angulo stays calm and collected he knocks him the fck out. He went for broke and paid for it.

Comment

Thats whats up.can we see him in with Cotto in May or September 2013

Comment

Glad to hear El Perro is out. Dude did his detention time like a man (thought Obama is trying to buy the Hispanic vote, why the long detention ??). Wishing my boy Angulo the best. Get to eating right and training again

Comment

Working...
                      X