Pacquiao v Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    yes please.....
    So Mak do you like that fight? Ive been calling for it for some time and no one seems to like it and they have Pac blowing out Berto. I would love to see how Pac would handle the speed and power of berto. It could be a very entertaining fight.

Comment

Berto beats him... not because he is better because he isn't. But because boxing throws curveballs at us all the time.. Just ask Khan, Ortiz, or Juanma.. Berto's chin sucks but lets not forget he can put ANYONE down and out in a heartbeat with a punchers chance, including Pacquiao. If nothing else... I think Berto is up there p4p in punching power.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Pac facing a guy which has not fought in over a year? I wouldn´t be surprised if the fight actually gets made.

Comment

damn pac would ko him under 5 rounds...easy night for pacman

Comment

Berto..against a fairly big punching agressive southpaw? I'll go with Pac...though I'm curious.. Pac vs someone faster than him who might hit harder? This fight isn't close with either outcome. Berto either demolishes Pac with his size,speed and power and keeps him on the outside (which is very possible) OR Pac rapes him and berto doesnt see the 3rd...

This fight is too weird though.. Berto's chin is shaky but its not hatton's either plus he's big enough to possibly tank them.

Anyway..Pac should be favored..heavily..but then again we've never seen him against anyone remotely close to Berto's attributes. Pac's team has literally kept him away from that type of skill set...

I'd put money on Berto if the odds were low enough.

Comment

Pacquiao by KO. Berto is easy to hit and has been badly hurt by guys that don't hit near as hard as Pacquiao. Berto has poor stamina as well. Pacquiao still hits very hard. A fighter's punch is the last thing to go. Sure, Berto has a chance to win. He has fast hands and he can punch. He is a hard fight for any welterweight.

Comment

I could see both guys coming in extra motivated- Pac having something to prove since his last couple of fights have been...not great and Berto still being young and having something to prove. Would be a great fight with Pac winning a close but clear decision, with both guys stock improving.

Comment

Why do people still give Berto these matches he doesn't deserve? He's a drug cheat.

Comment

Very interesting. A lot of people making reference to Berto's stamina. But Pacman himself was looking winded towards the end of the Bradley fight & he only fought in short spurts. Food for thought.

Comment

Pac would ask Berto for a catchweight of 145.

Comment

Working...
                      X