Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Tyson vs Current Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tyson had trouble with very tall fighters, but i'm pretty confident he'd ko wlad

Comment

Tyson destroys him with a first round KO

Vitali is a different story however

Comment

i think the only way tyson wins is if he blasts him out earlier. the guys who took prime tyson the distance (tillis, green, bonecrusher, tucker) are nowhere near as good as current wlad. if wlad could make it past the 3rd round i think he takes a decision or possibly stops tyson late

Comment

TYSON was a beast when he was up n coming ko within 6

Comment

A young, focused Tyson IMO knocks Wladimir out. If Tyson couldn't reach his chin, then I say one of his body shots takes Wladimir out.

Comment

Wlad trying to hold a young Tyson would be a funny sight.

Comment

Wlad KO's the overrated midget.

Having just seen Tyson's little show in NYC, I was taken aback by just how *SMALL* he really is. He's really just a little guy.

No way could the little bully hang with the big boys of today, any more than he could hang with Lennox. And I don't care about words like "prime."

After Riddick Bowe, Tyson is the most overrated heavyweight of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                  Wlad KO's the overrated midget.

Having just seen Tyson's little show in NYC, I was taken aback by just how *SMALL* he really is. He's really just a little guy.

No way could the little bully hang with the big boys of today, any more than he could hang with Lennox. And I don't care about words like "prime."

After Riddick Bowe, Tyson is the most overrated heavyweight of all time.
                  If you can't see the massive difference between young Tyson and the one that fought Lewis get some ****ing glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    If you can't see the massive difference between young Tyson and the one that fought Lewis get some ****ing glasses.
                    I love that the person you quoted said they don't care about words like prime. As if fighters don't get any worse. I wonder if they would feel the same way if Wlad fights until he's 42 and gets knocked out by by someone he would have beaten in his prime.

Comment

Mike's peak was short but he was insanely good during that time, he was like a H bomb that exploded on the heavyweight division and destroyed all in its path. Wlad is more like a slow buring fire don't get me wrong, I think the current version of wlad is very good and his height would give mike some problems but the prime mike of say Holmes/Spinks would be too much for him or pretty much anybody save the absolute best 1 or 2 fighters of all time.

How does the KO happen? Wlad leans in to hold on and Tyson catches him with a monster uppercut.
                      Last edited by Daddy T; 08-14-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X