No announcement yet.

Kirkland said his team got him high before the Molina fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
    I read through the thread and 5 or 6 different times someone asked why he would just take 2 black pills. It was answered twice and people kept asking.

They told him they were vitamins. Read the thread dip****s.
    "Take these vitamins now, I know it's like 5 minutes before the fight but they will help you"

Come on man...........what kind of vitamins you think are gonna make any kind of difference in a matter of minutes? What kind of athlete would believe that in the first place? Whole story stinks, no relatively smart person would believe that for a second. Vitamins take weeks worth or time building up in your system to have appreciable affect.

Comment

How long is Kirkland suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        How long is Kirkland suspended?
        He's suspended? Since when?

Comment

Fighters are going to want in on these undetectable black pills.

Comment

if this is true then i want kirkland prosecuted TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              He's suspended? Since when?
              Well, I figured Molinas fans are pushing this thread for a reason, and I figured that kirkland got caught with those pills in his system. You figure?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                if this is true then i want kirkland prosecuted TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!!!!!!!
                Why?? He looked like **** in his last fight. Whatever he took seems to have hurt him more than it helped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  Me too! Power to the people.

Jamal~Black Night

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Well, I figured Molinas fans are pushing this thread for a reason, and I figured that kirkland got caught with those pills in his system. You figure?
                    You can tell the Molina fans from the Kirkland fans? lol. This is Kirk's first time discussing it, and if he didn't get caught by the test, then the black pills weren't illegal. He also said that he couldn't pee for the test, and when he did, his urine sample contained blood. Take it for what you think it's worth lol
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 08-12-2012, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Kirkland needs to leave Golden Boy and join TMT

Comment

Working...
                      X