No announcement yet.

Kirkland said his team got him high before the Molina fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987
    Why would Kirkland's team drug him? Why is Kirkland taking pills without knowing what the hell they are? And now this is going to be his reason why Molina was whooping his ass, huh?

Strange situation. Kirkland definitely isn't the brightest man.
    Why is he taking ANY pills PERIOD? And admitting to it now? Its not like anybody noticed he was drugged up.

Man boxing is great. This is like the best soap you will ever watch.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Why is he taking ANY pills PERIOD? And admitting to it now? Its not like anybody noticed he was drugged up.

Man boxing is great. This is like the best soap you will ever watch.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      They'll notice now. Now people will go back and say, "I knew something was wrong with him! I knew it couldn't possibly be that Kirkland can't box for sh** and Molina was schooling his overrated ass! Look at that right hand he threw that missed!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        They'll notice now. Now people will go back and say, "I knew something was wrong with him! I knew it couldn't possibly be that Kirkland can't box for sh** and Molina was schooling his overrated ass! Look at that right hand he threw that missed!"
        Is James really overrated?? By who may I ask?? Of the entire 154lb division you call Kirkland overrated??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Is James really overrated?? By who may I ask?? Of the entire 154lb division you call Kirkland overrated??
          It's possible for multiple fighters in a division to be overrated.

And yes, after Angulo the man got severely overrated. People actually thought he would destroy Molina. I saw plenty of people calling him the best fighter in the division.

Comment

• Boxing is really a joke now!!! So much drugs and cheating going on and the excuses are still the same as 30 years ago.

Comment

It's possible for multiple fighters in a division to be overrated.

And yes, after Angulo the man got severely overrated. People actually thought he would destroy Molina. I saw plenty of people calling him the best fighter in the division.
              I'd ask you who said he's the best fighter in the division. You did say plenty so I'd even narrow it to just any 1 poster who said so. Can you name just 1 of the plenty? I'd be satisfied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I'd ask you who said he's the best fighter in the division. You did say plenty so I'd even narrow it to just any 1 poster who said so. Can you name just 1 of the plenty? I'd be satisfied.
                BoxingGenius27 says it a lot. He's the biggest Kirkland backer here.

Comment

BoxingGenius27 says it a lot. He's the biggest Kirkland backer here.
                  He says he's "the best fighter at 154"?? I have to go dig through his posts to see. Because I cannot recall him claiming that.

Comment

• This whole Kirkland thing sounds like the Peterson situation in a way.
                    "I forgot pellets were inserted in me."

While the other one just took the pills for whatever reason and admits it months later. The same way Peterson admitted he took the pellets for the first fight too.

Comment

• there's candy ass fighters making excuses out there everytime their hand don't get raised....this dude just opened up his heart to the public on some deep ****....and all the public is concerned about is if he's making EXCUSES...excuses for what?!?...did I miss something?!?

why would his team give him pills BEFORE a fight?!?....will be answered by Anne in a minute or 2....give the story time to unfold BEFORE you start feeling mentally stimulated...take a chill pill and RESPECT the FIGHTER who's going through much more real life drama than some issues about A FIGHT....listen to him!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X