Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Russian Sports Minister Rips 'British Politics' For Medal Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
    This is boxing. The only sport I have seen in the Olympics where scores are not easy to look at.

At the end of the day, if Pac can get jobbed, anyone can.All 5 judges are there, and they have done their jobs for a while. Some fights have been suspect, not just for the Brit's.
    see, this is why dude thinks he's Jesus Christ himself....this is why he says **** like God talks to him in the woods and crazy **** like that....when dudes pray they probably start it out by saying, "Oh Manny, Oh Merciful Manny, thankyou for this that and whatever"

Comment

There will always be a home team advantage in the Olympics. The Athletes will always have the crowd and adrenaline behind them. Not just in boxing, but all sports. An example is my Country winning most gold in the Vancouver Games. I guarantee you we will be lucky to finish top 5 in 2014. It has a lot to do with how comfortable you are in the surroundings.

Comment

Joshua, Ogogo, Stalker all lost fights but made the medal round because of it. So their 4 medals should be only be 1.

Comment

I didn't see any Russian fighters get jobbed this time. Huh.

Comment

Russian Minister has a point,homecooking always shines through but as other posters here have said Russia b4 have enjoyed home Sunday roasts, damn Ilove this site.

Comment

Working...
            X