Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realistically could Manny setup a boxing promotions company?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't front Hammer used to be the isht.

Hammer is an eagle and your a dove!

Comment

Absolutely not.

The guy can hardly even use twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        way to define smart....no wonder you call him that coz not one smart man call him that...if you know what i mean, lol
        Being able to exercise your will over others is more important than speaking well. $h1tty public speaker Oscar managed to succeed where the well-speaking Sugar Ray Leonard couldn't, boxing promoting.

It's not one smart man would call him that. Your selection of words suck for someone who thinks communication is the end all to how clever someone is. You're not fooling anyone here as you can barely live up to your own definition of intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          Being able to exercise your will over others is more important than speaking well. $h1tty public speaker Oscar managed to succeed where the well-speaking Sugar Ray Leonard couldn't, boxing promoting.

It's not one smart man would call him that. Your selection of words suck for someone who thinks communication is the end all to how clever someone is. You're not fooling anyone here as you can barely live up to your own definition of intelligence.
          well, i know im more educated than floyd and smarter...but poorer for sure....the only ones calling floyd a smart guy are the ones not smarter than him...and if one is not smarter than floyd, he has to be one dumb SOB..

Comment

Pac is borderline mentally handicapped, he is much better suited to politics than anything requiring intelligence and business savvy.

Comment

well, i know im more educated than floyd and smarter...but poorer for sure....the only ones calling floyd a smart guy are the ones not smarter than him...and if one is not smarter than floyd, he has to be one dumb SOB..
              You have an extremely low and one dimensional bar for what makes people smart which you yourself fail to live up to. Communication is important very important for you, but you type funny.

Floyd is educated in his fields, boxing and handling his biz in boxing like you happen to be educated in your field--probably not communication or English.

Comment

You have an extremely low and one dimensional bar for what makes people smart which you yourself fail to live up to. Communication is important very important for you, but you type funny.

Floyd is educated in his fields, boxing and handling his biz in boxing like you happen to be educated in your field--probably not communication or English.
                well, composition is not my forte...but im sure id kick floyd's behind in that too...floyd cant spell "education if his life depended on it...

Comment

Floyd, Cotto, Oscar, Sexy Sergio, etc all look like smart guys. I can't say the same for manny
                  floyd looks like a smart guy?...have you heard/seen the man speak ? lol

..and he only knows one language
                  Wow. The guy CLEARLY said those guys LOOK LIKE SMART GUYS and BOLDED IT, not talks or speaks. Come on Puga.

Comment

well, composition is not my forte...but im sure id kick floyd's behind in that too...floyd cant spell "education if his life depended on it...
                    Whatever. I wish you luck and success in whatever you chose to do.

Comment

Whatever. I wish you luck and success in whatever you chose to do.
                      how nice of you..thank you altho i know financially i prolly will never be successful...

floyd is not smart , he's just rich becuase of his talent....

Comment

Working...
                      X