No announcement yet.

"tmt" is going to be the worst thing to happen to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    You predicted it because even YOU thought it was a bit racist, lmao. #Hypocrite
    Nope because last time I critisized TMT I was attacked.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Who are your current favorite boxers? Hmmm
      None of them happen to be from Houston, Texas.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Why are certain people allowed to talk about TMT and others are not?

Comment

You're a known racist.

Seriously, shut the fuck up. I hate going into threads and seeing your stupid ass posting bullshit trying to stir up racial arguments.

Comment

• PED cheats, duckers and frauds? So what exactly does that make Top Rank then? You know, Top Rank? The promotional company ran by the biggest liar bull**** artist on the planet? You know, Top Rank? The promotional company that has 1 of the biggest frauds in boxing (JCC Jr.) and 2 of the biggest probable PED cheats on the planet (Pacquiao and once again JCC Jr.)? Maybe real fights will actually made now with TMT in the mix and not that BS artist Arum who has kept Pac and JCC Jr. out of the ring with anyone who could actually beat them for the last 3-4 years. All you Floyd haters need to take a piss and give it a rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
              PED cheats, duckers and frauds? So what exactly does that make Top Rank then? You know, Top Rank? The promotional company ran by the biggest liar bull**** artist on the planet? You know, Top Rank? The promotional company that has 1 of the biggest frauds in boxing (JCC Jr.) and 2 of the biggest probable PED cheats on the planet (Pacquiao and once again JCC Jr.)? Maybe real fights will actually made now with TMT in the mix and not that BS artist Arum who has kept Pac and JCC Jr. out of the ring with anyone who could actually beat them for the last 3-4 years. All you Floyd haters need to take a piss and give it a rest.
              Lmao you won't be calling JCC Jr a fraud after he KO's your daddy Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                But don't you like Mayweather and Broner? 2 proven racist boxers? Oh how typical. It's only ok when someone you admire does it.
                I'll take the bait. I wasn't going to respond to you as I see you as a **** poster, but I was curious about this ass response, lmao.

What's typical. That I'm black, and that I'm ok with Broner and Floyd being racist, or that most or all black folk ADMIRE Broner and Floyds racist remarks, lmao?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  None of them happen to be from Houston, Texas.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                  I didn't ask you where they were from. I asked who they are besides Whitaker.

Comment

What did you say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                      PED cheats, duckers and frauds? So what exactly does that make Top Rank then? You know, Top Rank? The promotional company ran by the biggest liar bull**** artist on the planet? You know, Top Rank? The promotional company that has 1 of the biggest frauds in boxing (JCC Jr.) and 2 of the biggest probable PED cheats on the planet (Pacquiao and once again JCC Jr.)? Maybe real fights will actually made now with TMT in the mix and not that BS artist Arum who has kept Pac and JCC Jr. out of the ring with anyone who could actually beat them for the last 3-4 years. All you Floyd haters need to take a piss and give it a rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X