Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video of TMT on the red carpet) Did Miss Jackson diss Floyd?...you be the judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's got somethin for Curtis.

She will be the downfall of TMT.

Comment

• What I don't get is why is She still around?? With all that
      Money Floyd has u would think he can pay any other girl and tell her she better be all up on me when the camera points to us. It's clear that what Floyd and miss Jackson have is not real so why even bother having her around when she doesn't show any emotions towards Floyd...

Comment

• She didn't look too pleased that he grabbedher arm lol. **** was actually pretty funny.

Comment

• Am I the only one who thinks Floyd looks like Avery Johnson now?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
            well everyone doesnt have what you have Reed,you seem to have a great GENUINE relationship.from the jump i said this miss Jackson b1tch was fake and the relationship was more of a business agreement,it was for his case,she acts like they are an item and in return he gets her exposure...come on who would care what their baby mother is doing if they are in another relationship??she appears as soon as he catches a case???this relationship is about as real as big foot..she is not his woman but she is on the Money Team
            This is what I think and said too which begs the question why is he even stilll keeping her around now that his case is done with

Look for her to cash in on his name in the future with a book titled Life with Mr.Mayweather if this phony relation runs long enough

Comment

• Some people read a little too much into things. There are people who feign interest for their partners in public, but are adoring and intimate in private.

Maybe Ms. Jackson is that way. Or I could also be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                i guess i missed it cause i saw nothing
                Why am I not suprise lol!!

Comment

• But this thread stays up, while threads where people actually talk about boxing are taken down!

Comment

• Miss Jackson is EXTREMELY OVERRATED! I don't get the hype of this woman AT ALL

Floyd fuking up, he should have stayed with his First Baby Mama who is still down with him and is friends with him, that is the type of girl you MARRY, the one that been around before you got the big money:

>>>>>>>>>>>> MISS JACKSON

some guys are suckers for Lighter Skin and Longer Hair ...Mayweather going to end up like Shane Mosley if he Marry "MISS JACKSON", Miss Jackson is going to end up with the "BIG BOY MANSION" as Mayweather like to say and all of his BELTS like Shane Wife

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Miss Jackson is EXTREMELY OVERRATED! I don't get the hype of this woman AT ALL

Floyd fuking up, he should have stayed with his First Baby Mama who is still down with him and is friends with him, that is the type of girl you MARRY, the one that been around before you got the big money:

>>>>>>>>>>>> MISS JACKSON

some guys are suckers for Lighter Skin and Longer Hair ...Mayweather going to end up like Shane Mosley if he Marry "MISS JACKSON", Miss Jackson is going to end up with the "BIG BOY MANSION" as Mayweather like to say and all of his BELTS like Shane Wife
                      That's a different girl from the one who got beat up by Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X