Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video of TMT on the red carpet) Did Miss Jackson diss Floyd?...you be the judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    You bunch of celebrity gossiping, sissified mofos. You pansies are turning this message board into a sewing circle.

yet you replied to this thread? fu cking wanker

Comment

• What a b|tch! She didn't even come to pick him up from the jail.

Comment

• she still leans toward 50 even poor floyd tried to get into the huddle... LOL

called it even before floyd go to jail...

50 hittin' that hard...

Comment

• @ boxing fans who help make this guy the PPV king being called gossip women...really?!?...smh

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            lol. This is like a celebrity gossip magazine.

Floyd shouldnt of tried butting into the photo shoot. They were posing, and Floyd made it all awkward, expecting her to just stop posing and embrace him. Bad timing Floyd. Especially the jealous, insecure arm grab.

Oh well. Theyre all celebrity flakes. Fuk'em.
            Yeah that's probably the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
              Why are people so stupid on here? Use your heads just a tad. A tad is all I ask. I don't even like Mayweather. I dislike him actually, but if it's not entirely obvious to you the photographers were directing them to get photos of each person with each other person then your are just plain stupid and there is no hope for you.
              Inappropriate for your girl to take pics like that with another cat. Period.

She doesn't even have a working relationship with 50.

If that was me I would've barked on the cameras and her if they pressed for that kind of photo op.

Comment

• Its quite clear a lot of you guys, dont know that much about girls.

"shes ****ing 50" , "Floyd should finish that whore" "disrepsect to the max"

I do feel sorry for your girlfriends if you have have one, or if you ever have one in the future. You guys are going to be paranoid, and kill whatever relationship you have.

Its natural for floyd to get a little jealous in that situation and he handled it well, but thats all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                  Inappropriate for your girl to take pics like that with another cat. Period.

She doesn't even have a working relationship with 50.

If that was me I would've barked on the cameras and her if they pressed for that kind of photo op.
                  This is a dumb ass thread, because people like you are uninformed. 50 is the PRODUCER of the film. Shantel is in the film, hence producer actor photo op at the premier. Floyd steps in and got that reaction because maybe in Shantel's mind, that was HER moment to shine.

You have to think, Floyd just touched down what Friday, so he's trying to keep his name buzzing, but in Shantel's mind that was her moment because she's actually in the film.

The irony of this whole situation is if Shantel is not Floyd's piece, she probably doesn't have a role in the film and isn't shining on the red carpet either.
                  Last edited by TP6 U Snitch; 08-10-2012, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
                    This is a dumb ass thread, because people like you are uninformed. 50 is the PRODUCER of the film. Shantel is in the film, hence producer actor photo op at the premier. Floyd steps in and got that reaction because maybe in Shantel's mind, that was HER moment to shine.

You have to think, Floyd just touched down what Friday, so he's trying to keep his name buzzing, but in Shantel's mind that was her moment because she's actually in the film.

The irony of this whole situation is if Shantel is not Floyd's piece, she probably doesn't have a role inthe film and isn't shining on the red carpet.
                    *deletes post*

OP post the details surrounding the event next time. I was under the impression this was a Floyd centric outing.
                    Last edited by Haglerwins; 08-10-2012, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• Floyd, just cut the hair already.

Comment

Working...
                      X