No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Molina Rips Canelo-Lopez Bout, Discusses Frias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarRican View Post
    I think Canelo shouldn't be fighting a 140 pounder, and instead fight someone else in his division. He already tried to fight everyone that he could, but problems came out of no where. Pwill with the accident, Kirkland with money and shoulder issues.

He isn't really ducking people, I mean he did fight Mosley and Cintron. Both guys I know are not what they were before, but you wouldn't know what could had happened in those fights. Mosely could've turned back the clock like he did with Margarito, and Cintron could've been the Cintron of old instead of being bipolar. And not wanting to fight. He still had his power because you can't lose power.

But you have to blame his promoters and management if it's going to come down to decisions. Btw...I'm not a fan or a fan of Canelo. Just neutral.
    Don't fool yourself, Mosley and Cintron were both low risk, just look at their streaks. Mosley was not only shot, but never that special at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Cuz he was still injured. At least tell the whole story lol. GB could've waited a month for Kirkland to heal fully, but instead they decided to go head-to-head with TR and put him in there with a LWW.
      Corrected that for ya....

Comment

Originally posted by StarRican View Post
        I think Canelo shouldn't be fighting a 140 pounder, and instead fight someone else in his division. He already tried to fight everyone that he could, but problems came out of no where. Pwill with the accident, Kirkland with money and shoulder issues.

He isn't really ducking people, I mean he did fight Mosley and Cintron. Both guys I know are not what they were before, but you wouldn't know what could had happened in those fights. Mosely could've turned back the clock like he did with Margarito, and Cintron could've been the Cintron of old instead of being bipolar. And not wanting to fight. He still had his power because you can't lose power.

But you have to blame his promoters and management if it's going to come down to decisions. Btw...I'm not a fan or a fan of Canelo. Just neutral.
        It aggravates me that people gives him props for fighting Mosely, the same people that chitted on Mayweather for fighting him. Cintron wasn't a good fight either, and both guys were WWs as was Gomez, N'dou, Hatton and LITERALLY everyone he fought at LMW besides Ryan Rhodes. His career IN MY OPINION is a sham. And its sad that he's already being given PPV headliners.

He's a talented kid, but they need to let him fight someone in his division. I understand thIngs happenened, but the 3 boxers that pulled out weren't the only 3 options in the division. More boxers need to speak out about chit like this.

Comment

I'm one of the biggest fans and I think this fight is BS!!!!!! I wanted him to fight Lara Cotto angulo and even molina!

Comment

Working...
          X