Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant stand this thick piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      If Broner really re-tweeted these words then yeah he's racist, but didn't Chavez Sr call Martinez a "stinking argentinian"? I bet you guys still enjoy re-watching his fights and you're still gonna support his son no matter what...
      They would follow their fighters to hell, no question. You couldn't pull them off their fighters' dicks with a stun-gun and a crowbar.

But that really isn't the point.

Anyway, I couldn't even watch the whole video, too annoying to listen to. Especially that grunt every time he punches. Broner is just an ignorant kid. He clearly has talent but he's gonna have to step up in class until I'm sold on him.

Comment

oh plizz hate hate hate all u guys are full of hate

Comment

It's only racist when Americans are saying it apparently. Idiots who like a year ago had Mayweathers shopped onto monkeys and KFC buckets in sigs up this thread calling Broner a racist...the irony.

Comment

Sounds great

all this hate sounds great to me ya must be doin somethin right broner. he would beat all of em to

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              "Who wanna keep seeing a Mexican and a Filipean fight each other"

Now if a Mexican fighter let's say Rios said "who wants to see two black fighters fight each other" these Broner fans would be outraged.

Why would Broner bring up their race or nationalities anyway?

If you haven't noticed his racism yet you're a fool
              the only thing wrong i see hear is how much u r drowning in hate, "why bring up race" then u realize no he didnt then u add "or nationalities anyway" u r reaching thats wat u r doing, for as long as i can remember nationality has always been a part of boxing, mexican fighters, british fighters, american fighters etc and if rios wanted to say anything in contrast to wat broner said he would have to say "who wants to see 2 americans fight each other" and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that, let us not be blinded by hate ppl

Comment

Originally posted by luckykb8 View Post
                the only thing wrong i see hear is how much u r drowning in hate, "why bring up race" then u realize no he didnt then u add "or nationalities anyway" u r reaching thats wat u r doing, for as long as i can remember nationality has always been a part of boxing, mexican fighters, british fighters, american fighters etc and if rios wanted to say anything in contrast to wat broner said he would have to say "who wants to see 2 americans fight each other" and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that, let us not be blinded by hate ppl
                I'm not going to try an decipher your post

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                  Was camacho a racist for saying the n word?
                  si.................................................. ..............

Comment

you guys are some thick headed ****s.. if you dont like the guy dont watch every video of him. Its a very simple concept. This is the avg poster in this thread " I hate broner!!.. but im gonna watch this video anyways"

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      It's only racist when Americans are saying it apparently. Idiots who like a year ago had Mayweathers shopped onto monkeys and KFC buckets in sigs up this thread calling Broner a racist...the irony.
                      They had him in kfc bucket because ducker =chicken.

And I'm black.

The monkey **** is the only racist ****, but that was retaliation of floyd and his racist rants.

Comment

Working...
                      X