Clear All

Broner hitting the heavy bag:

"Eyy! Eyy! (uhhh!)" <---stupid grunting noise

"Eyy! Listen up ya'll!" (uhh!) (uhh!)"

"I got somethin to say! (uhh!)"

"Eyy! (uhh!) (uhh!)"

"I'm the best! (uhh! uhh! uhh!)"

"Put the best up (uhh!), I'll beat em all!!! (uhh! uhh! uhh!)"

"Rios can get it (uhh!), Guerrero can get it (uhh! uhh!), Marquez... I fight the best (uhh! uhh! uhh!)"

*** Fights Jason Litzau rematch next

Comment

broner has got to be one of the most annoying boxers of all time P4P.....

Comment

Must be nice to think your the best and not have proven yourself yet

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
          If the money is right... I'd gladly shoot that crack head... Then throw him with my Nazi Lowriders homies.
          Why do you even have Nazi Lowriders as your homies to begin with?

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          yes...dudes would be amped if Rios went in like that....I'll leave it at that man....dude already made up their minds and already have certain feelings dancing around in them towards the kid...so it doesn't make sense to keep trying to offend or defend his remarks...I for one don't DEFEND racism...all I'm saying, there's dudes who feel offended but they're the same dudes who are racially offensive...thats all!!
          Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          yup...Its pretty sad

Well what do you know here is one right now

For record, I already stated my opinion and views on Broner but if you dont like him it's best to not go into every thread giving him attention stating that he is racist(which is true btw). You are just making him a bigger star then what he already is.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            If Broner really re-tweeted these words then yeah he's racist, but didn't Chavez Sr call Martinez a "stinking argentinian"? I bet you guys still enjoy re-watching his fights and you're still gonna support his son no matter what...
            Not the same thing since they're both practically the same race and most people condemed sr and a lot of people don't support jr.

Oh and why wouldn't we support jr? He didn't say anything and sr has been retired for a decade...
            If he was a nobody cocky up and coming fighter biting someone elses entire life ....while saying racist shit. Yea no one would support him outside of the scummiest fans...

Doesn't matter though some fans have already determined they'll support Broner nomatter what he does or says

Comment

How many posters in this thread support that CHEATER, Antonio Margarito?

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                and where the hell is rios when you need him?...i hope he sees this so they both can have their own lil war of words..
                I talked Brandon last week

he said it was funny how he was all cordial shaking Brandon's hand when they met during the weekend of Pacquiao Bradley but now says all these things

he also said that he would love to fight him but he thinks Broner realizes GBP and TR do not deal with each other so he doubts this fight happens right now

but he did answer him right here

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/boxingl...ial-audio-show

Comment

Boner is just a clown ass swagger jacker. Don't pay him any mind and he'll fade away into obscurity once he steps it up in class and stops fighting cab drivers and never-was

Then in a few years time we'll be like, "remember that dude who boxed that used to rub one off on pics of Floyd, damn..."

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    How many posters in this thread support that CHEATER, Antonio Margarito?
                    I do and if you like bruh we can debate this.

I assume since I haven't read the thread that this is about Broner ignoring the weight stipulations and willingly came in over forcing Escobedo to either take the title shot and a nice payday or bow out vs Margarito's hand wraps issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      I do and if you like bruh we can debate this.

I assume since I haven't read the thread that this is about Broner ignoring the weight stipulations and willingly came in over forcing Escobedo to either take the title shot and a nice payday or bow out vs Margarito's hand wraps issue?
                      Oh no, Big Ern. We have a poster that has said on a number of occasions that if you support Broner then you're racist. Which is just ridiculous. I like the kid and I ain't racist and also showed my disdain for his comments or retweets on Twitter. So I'm asking how can someone with that mindset support a guy like Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X