Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bighey
    Question.....
    Does Mexico court a Olympic Basketball Team???
    Just asking no jokes.
    You must hate your life. You wish you were Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      you apperantly didn't see the threads about danny garcia and his pops before the fight with amir
      i did see them and the people that disliked him for what his father did are just as wrong as you are for saying that people who support jr are racist cuz his dad said something that you consider racist

Comment

See i dont get mad at stuff like that.....us black folks have pinned up anger and frustration from the dirty hand we've been dealt by slavery on down to this generation....some of our people have gotten past it, and most get dealt bad hands legitimately in life now and end up in a trap that leads to Prison. Not me lol, but hey we black folks are well rounded.
        ahh the "blaming everything else" strategy i was wondering when this would pop up

Comment

See i dont get mad at stuff like that.....us black folks have pinned up anger and frustration from the dirty hand we've been dealt by slavery on down to this generation....some of our people have gotten past it, and most get dealt bad hands legitimately in life now and end up in a trap that leads to Prison. Not me lol, but hey we black folks are well rounded.
          Yup, blame everything on whitey. It's alright, you'll be gone within a few hours.

13% of the population yet 90% of prison population? hmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
            i did see them and the people that disliked him for what his father did are just as wrong as you are for saying that people who support jr are racist cuz his dad said something that you consider racist
            where did i say that?the only point i'm trying to make is if you are going to cry over something that you honestly feel is racist you should cry about it when it happends to any one of any race .you obviously are taking it kinda personal especially since no one was directly talking to you

Comment

where did i say that?the only point i'm trying to make is if you are going to cry over something that you honestly feel is racist you should cry about it when it happends to any one of any race .you obviously are taking it kinda personal especially since no one was directly talking to you
              you said that chavez sr said something racist but people are still probably going to support his son. what i wanna know is what the two things have to do with each other.

Comment

bring up those danny garcia threads to see if the same people crying on this thread felt the same way about danny garcia situation

Comment

you said that chavez sr said something racist but people are still probably going to support his son. what i wanna know is what the two things have to do with each other.
                  when did i say anything about his son?

Comment

when did i say anything about his son?
                    my bad it was lightspeed that said that i just assumed that since you responded directly to my post that, that was your post i replied to

Comment

i didn't say anything about chavez jr but i seen you make a comment comparing chavez and garcia as if no one had anything to say about garcia and his pops but people did so stop trying to play the victim as if people are picking on mexicans

Comment

Working...
                      X