Worst cases of Boxers embarrsign them selves and the sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Hell yeah man, showtime!!!!!! Big time Laker fan here too homie.

Anyways, here's another one......

Jones vs. Hopkins II

That fight was a black eye for the sport. If anyone who was new to boxing watched that, god rest their soul.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Hell yeah man, showtime!!!!!! Big time Laker fan here too homie.

Anyways, here's another one......

Jones vs. Hopkins II

That fight was a black eye for the sport. If anyone who was new to boxing watched that, god rest their soul.
          Laker fan?????? the grrrreeenest of the greenest coming your way my good sir.....

Comment

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. But Margarito getting caught with plaster of paris then proceeding to get knocked the F out by Shane Mosley has to be one of the most embarrassing moments in his life and in the sport.

First you get caught cheating then get your a55 whooped center for stage for the entire world to see!

Comment

I'm surpriced no one has said anything regarding Jorge Paez Sr. coming into the ring with as a bride. As a matter of fact he did a lot of crazy shit. Some embarrasing and some cool.

He also walked to the ring as a nun once

Comment

'embarrsign'

da fuq?

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  I'm surpriced no one has said anything regarding Jorge Paez Sr. coming into the ring with as a bride. As a matter of fact he did a lot of crazy shit. Some embarrasing and some cool.

He also walked to the ring as a nun once

ahhaha yeah he did........

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. But Margarito getting caught with plaster of paris then proceeding to get knocked the F out by Shane Mosley has to be one of the most embarrassing moments in his life and in the sport.

First you get caught cheating then get your a55 whooped center for stage for the entire world to see!
                    Stupid post, he didn't get caugh with plaster of Paris

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post

Oh yea thats a good one!

Margarito getting caught and then getting knocked the **** out right after is pretty bad!

Comment

Working...
                      X