No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Breaks Down Josesito Lopez, Not Looking Ahead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I just had to read that $h!t. LOL'd at, "in boxing there is no enemy that's too small"!! Calderon is up next!! Do your thing ginger, while I might be mad, if fans allow themselves to be had in the poot shoot. Why not ram em dry ehh??
    Canelo is fighting 3 times a year and while his opposition is questionable he's getting some serious on the job training. I understand it's terrible 4 a fighter to get that type of royal treatment but Canelo is brings in money and being that the man has what many call the "Green Belt" that just so happens to be based ib Mexixo, "it is what is". I hate the WBC!

Canelo might turn into Chavez Jr. but honestly I feel they should have did what they had to to keep him at welterweight because it's only a matter of time before he has to face elite opposition. Right now Jr. Middle is a division full of blown up welters anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Bushbaby

I just had to read that $h!t. LOL'd at, "in boxing there is no enemy that's too small"!! Calderon is up next!! Do your thing ginger, while I might be mad, if fans allow themselves to be had in the poot shoot. Why not ram em dry ehh??

Canelo is fighting 3 times a year and while his opposition is questionable he's getting some serious on the job training. I understand it's terrible 4 a fighter to get that type of royal treatment but Canelo is brings in money and being that the man has what many call the "Green Belt" that just so happens to be based ib Mexixo, "it is what is". I hate the WBC!

Canelo might turn into Chavez Jr. but honestly I feel they should have did what they had to to keep him at welterweight because it's only a matter of time before he has to face elite opposition. Right now Jr. Middle is a division full of blown up welters anyway.
      How is he getting on the job training when he doesn't up his opposition? Its like going to the gym and never lifting any heavier.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post

I'm not sure why it was necessary to quote me to say this. You could have just said I agree.

Comment

Goldenboy Promotion's want's to severely hurt Lopez so that Victor Ortiz has a better chance of beating Josito in the rematch clause.

Comment

Yep, you gotta be cautious against a fighter 2 weight classes below you who's not an elite fighter. LMAO.

Comment

canelo is the man. second to mayweather.then there's j marquez, mathysse,ward,cotto,bradley,guerrero,d garcia,and broner. the one dimensional pacquiao is honorably mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                canelo is the man. second to mayweather.then there's j marquez, mathysse,ward,cotto,bradley,guerrero,d garcia,and broner. the one dimensional pacquiao is honorably mentioned.
                Suuurrrre... take out Chavez-Martinez while you're at it. Oh wait, that's just your favorites list. Nevermind. LOL!!

Comment

what canelo fans who argue that this is a good bout forget

is that although Ortiz/Lopez was a good fight, Victoria was WINNING the fight....and that says a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I'm a Canelo fan but that was funny, especially when you know he beat up Archie Solis in the street.

Comment

canelo is right, kirkland abandoned the fight when he was getting a handsome payday of over a million dollars, and look what happend to paul wiillilams. lopez earned this fight, but of course he not going to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X