No announcement yet.

[Video] Broner going in on Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
    A fighter who has hasn't fought anybody special talking about a dude who hasn't fought anybody special.
    hes 22 and a professional boxer thats special and something me or you couldnt do! i swear u clowns kill me with this he hasnt fought anyone yet, hes just starting can he get some money and his pocket and fight a few different styles (while testing his) first before he takes on bigger names? hes 22. when did your fav boxer first take on a big name?

Comment

Adrien Broner thread = certain haters who can't stay away from the kids name. Maybe they should grow a pair and stop following his tweets or videos. But logically that makes too much sense

Comment

Broner has limited options for his Oct 6 fight Gesta ain't ready yet I'm hoping its Gamboa

Comment

he's a special talent for sure.

i enjoy about two thirds of his antics as well. for the most part they are harmless. the tasteless ones outweigh the stuff that's amusing in terms of the attention they garner.
          it's his antics that are going to make him rich. they'll separate his drawing power from other talented fighters.

i dont use twitter, so i'm not speaking on that specifically. i suppose if you dont like the man you can remove him from the people you "follow."

special talent

looks great shadowboxing. has for a while now, but he's really coming into his own. anybody who has boxed knows how important shadowboxing is, especially to a technician like broner. it's an art form in it's own right

Comment

ITT: people only here because of race complaining about Broner sometimes making things seem about race.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Adrien Broner thread = certain haters who can't stay away from the kids name. Maybe they should grow a pair and stop following his tweets or videos. But logically that makes too much sense

that's what i dont understand

why seek him out if he bothers you so much?

i'll tell you why, it's because they watch the fights to hate on people as much as they watch them to support people and be entertained.

broner is the second coming of howard stern

Comment

This interview shows how bad he wants to be Floyd

he even did the whole "I heard what they're doing to Manny" spiel Floyd uses when discussing a fight with Manny

horrible stuff. He's just a regurgitated Mayweather clone

kid can fight but very unimaginative with anything else he does

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  that's what i dont understand

why seek him out if he bothers you so much?

i'll tell you why, it's because they watch the fights to hate on people as much as they watch them to support people and be entertained.

broner is the second coming of howard stern
                  I just don't get it. They know more of a disliked fighter than they do of one of their favorites. Or so it seems. I dislike Khan, Rios, Angulo, Bradley, etc etc but I couldn't tell you what they tweet about let alone what they say on videos or interviews from the past.

Broner's gonna have a field day in a couple years with these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    This interview shows how bad he wants to be Floyd

he even did the whole "I heard what they're doing to Manny" spiel Floyd uses when discussing a fight with Manny

horrible stuff. He's just a regurgitated Mayweather clone

kid can fight but very unimaginative with anything else he does
                    you do not like adrien broner

i think you're still sour over the whooping he put on west coast eloy.

he's without a doubt the best fighter on the planet under 25.

Comment

It's driving you insane huh ?

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
                      Their bias towards black fighters is disgusting.
                      All dude did was film Borner talking **** basically.

Why does it offend people so much when black people start uniting to do something positive ?

Sometimes you have to take what will not be given to your kind if you really want it and nobody is giving Black people *****. We could have 1 seed a piece and every thing is fine but if we get together to grow a garden and blacks start getting the full benefit of they're labor everybody is up in arms. Most other races of people would never go into an all black market but when they hear how sweet the berries are it's too good for us and we are bias because they won't shop with us.

I live in Vegas and Mexicans and Asians have they're own stores and in some cases entire parts of the city and a good percentage of them aren't even legal citizens but nobody blames them for racism.

Every other racial group has they're own country where they can openly discriminate. We don't have our own damn city and the only parts of town designated to us are are breeding ground for sorrow and distress so everybody else just avoids those parts of town.

What happens when we get it together as a whole (Black Wall Street) ?
                      Will you shop with us or against us ?

Blacks tend not to exclude anybody from they're activities although you may be laughed at but so would any black that enters a group with different lingo and ritual.

Comment

Working...
                      X