No announcement yet.

[Video] Broner going in on Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
    Why did you ignore the bottom part of my post?

They won't allow it, apparently it's racist to call the interview a grunting idiot.
    because i'm not complaining about race so I can't answer that. I asked you questions about how you reached your conclusions about the site.

Comment

Why were you kidding? You don't need to back down from your statement at all, it's 100% true that Berto, Peterson, Tarver all got caught cheating. Don't feed into these biased idiots.
      Hilarious. And you talking about someone (big Dunn) ignoring a portion of your post and YOU ignored my post in response to you completely. SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        Never said you said that. Learn to read and comprehend. I was asking a question. And again, it's not just in a Broner thread. As I have on more than one occasion in this thread cited the signings that TMT made last week where race was consistently brought up. Any answer for that, if not, move on, puga.
        i also did'nt say you said i said all those....practice what preach...all i did was answer a question ...regarding TMT, why did'nt you ask those questions then in that thread instead of here?

Comment

Hilarious. And you talking about someone (big Dunn) ignoring a portion of your post and YOU ignored my post in response to you completely. SMH.
          I didn't see anyone crying about TMT only signing black fighters, you're the one bringing up this news to me. If anything they were jokingly pointing out that a lot of the fighters getting signed to TMT are black (which is true), especially when they first started.

Comment

• at Band-aid...don't PM me.

Comment

I didn't see anyone crying about TMT only signing black fighters, you're the one bringing up this news to me. If anything they were jokingly pointing out that a lot of the fighters getting signed to TMT are black (which is true), especially when they first started.
              Oh...you didn't see that on your the account last week? And they don't only have BLACK fighters on their roster. And Oscar started off with Latino fighters in his company, any outcry for that?

Comment

And they don't only have BLACK fighters on their roster.

Did I ever say they did? Why are you crying about race when the fighters you like have been on racist rants before? Surely if you dislike racial epithets then it'd apply to all races right, not just your own? Or does it only matter when shots are taken at yours?

Comment

• kinda had a feeling this thread would turn out like this

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    i also did'nt say you said i said all those....practice what preach...all i did was answer a question ...regarding TMT, why did'nt you ask those questions then in that thread instead of here?
                    Please believe that I touched on it, others did as well. Not given an answer for it, really.

Comment

Did I ever say they did? Why are you crying about race when the fighters you like have been on racist rants before? Surely if you dislike racial epithets then it'd apply to all races right, not just your own? Or does it only matter when shots are taken at yours?
                      Who's crying when I didn't even bring it up in this thread? All I did was notice that race was brought up for SOME ODD REASON and questioned it. And since you want to know. When Mayweather when on his "racist rant", I said he was stupid and didn't agree with it. Same with Broner on twitter leading up to his fight with Perez. Those are facts, rather you like it or not. And I have to go coach my kids, I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X